You heard it here first

CP Gopher

Reaction score
Wisconsin/NDSU at US Bank Stadium in the not too distant future. A deal is about to be struck.

Which team do we root against? My personal preference would be for WI to win (to shut up the NDSU fans), but for WI to sustain key injuries during the game, so the rest of their season goes down the toilet.

They can't. Not happening unless NDSU decides to put on big boy pants and move up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can't. Not happening unless NDSU decides to put on big boy pants and move up.

Maybe Wisconsin is dropping down to 1-AA. (sorry, I refuse to call it the FCS - that sounds like a government farm set-aside program)

Haha, fair enough.

Maybe Wisconsin/UND in hockey? I agree, how can Barry get away with scheduling that in football?

Why would anyone care either way.........unless you are in the restaurant or hotel business?

Why not play the season finale(s) against Wiscy in the US Bank Stadium?

Makes more sense to have UNI, SDSU, NDSU, UND, play in a game like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not happening. If Wisconsin were to play a game like this it would be at Lambeau Field. At some point we will be playing a game in US Bank Stadium.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be a nightmare for me. I have no idea who I would "cheer" for.

Not happening. If Wisconsin were to play a game like this it would be at Lambeau Field. At some point we will be playing a game in US Bank Stadium.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I hope not. We built our stadium to stay away from the mess the vikings helped drive our program into. I hope they enjoy the stadium, but please, please, please let us hire only ADs that would say -- HELL NO to any suggestion of moving a game there. if we get to the point where the extra 8,000 or so seats are needed, let's hit the vikings up to add the second deck onto the north side of our stadium. They still owe us.

if we get to the point where the extra 8,000 or so seats are needed, let's hit the vikings up to add the second deck onto the north side of our stadium. They still owe us.
Good luck

Unless NDSU is moving up, it's not happening.

I hope we NEVER play at US Bank Stadium unless there is a B1G Championship being played and they provide a shuttle to the game from my tailgate lot in St. Paul.

I wouldn't mind a basketball game there once in awhile. If it meant a quality opponent coming to the twin cities. Clem use to use the dome and target center

Top Bottom