You HAVE to fire the OC after this game

I like Fleck and his culture, but if he's gonna keep hiring his bum friends who know nothing about offense, then we might regret his contract extension. Sanford is clueless, probably gets his plays from Madden 2000.

I like Fleck and his culture, but if he's gonna keep hiring his bum friends who know nothing about offense, then we might regret his contract extension. Sanford is clueless, probably gets his plays from Madden 2000.
More like 1985 Atari.

Every time we have any kind of distraction with Fleck (not saying it’s his fault but still) we lay eggs. Bowling green week was all the USC talk. We just played with 0 energy today. You can literally feel it the second the game started. Disappointing. Classic Minnesoters. Roast Beef Bowl here we come

It's very similar to Coach O. Had Aranda and Brady as coordinators and had all sorts of records and a national title. They left and everything went to shit. Shows PJ's coordinators are everything. Rossi is a stud, Sanford is a dud.

I only saw the 4th quarter but on 2nd and long we ran a 2-route pass. One WR did a 2 yard hitch, the other a quick slant. It was the easiest play to defend because Illinois had so many guys in the box since we had 2 TE’s in (1 really being an OL). That goes completely against all logic. It failed of corse. Very basic stuff.

This late in the season I highly doubt Fleck makes a change at OC. Hopefully he has a heart to heart with Sanford after the season and he elects to pursue another opportunity, then hand the reigns to Simon.

Have any qbs not regressed under Sanford?
I was just hoping it would be different with him coming in here. Confirmed he's bad though and his previous stops showed that as well. Offense is in a much worse place than it was with Ciarrocca.

I was just hoping it would be different with him coming in here. Confirmed he's bad though and his previous stops showed that as well. Offense is in a much worse place than it was with Ciarrocca.
I'm in the same boat. I thought this would be the right situation that he couold be a success and everything would be good, but I need to realize I was wrong. Sort of like my 1st wife. Everybody told me no, but I thought I knew more than they did. I was wrong.

What about the culture did you enjoy today?

Agreed.....if the culture is to have continual let down games against the worst teams on your schedule, then we need to adjust. Winning is a culture too.

I'm in the same boat. I thought this would be the right situation that he couold be a success and everything would be good, but I need to realize I was wrong. Sort of like my 1st wife. Everybody told me no, but I thought I knew more than they did. I was wrong.
I wonder if you and I had the same first wife?

What about today's loss is about Culture?

The football academics is great. Haven't heard of much trouble by the student athletes under Fleck's care. Recruiting has been better. Seems more players are headed for the NFL. etc.

Top Bottom