Wisconsin staff

If you look at my first post in this conversation, it was very much civil. Unregistered User insulted me, I insulted him back. What's the big deal?

Do you think my dislike for you is results from that post? Are you really that detached from reality?

It is time to ban this guy. He claims that he is here to help us "understand" Wisconsin football but his focus is clearly on provoking, bragging, and building up his own shallow ego. I believe the last survey included several comments about getting rid of trolls. It is time to get rid of this one.

And I'm not here to help you understand Wisconsin football. This thread is/was about the Wisconsin Staff and the assistants that left the program. People were posting on here about Hammock interviewing for the Rams job. I posted to say that he turned down the job. That's it. If a Gopher fan posted the same information, no one would have had any gripe.

Do you think my dislike for you is results from that post? Are you really that detached from reality?

I'm surprised you even remember me to be honest. I have less than 200 posts in 9+ months on this site and almost all my posts are in 10-15 threads. I'm not here very often.

Either way, why you dislike me is irrelevant. You insulted me, unprovoked, and I insulted you back. Are my actions somehow worse than yours?

It is relevant, we are talking about jealousy.

Once again, you are wrong. No one here is jealous of anything having to do with Becky. If they were, they could become Becky fans or just have gone to the school in the first place. You want to think that people are jealous of you because you have some sort of identity issue thinking that everyone is jealous of you and your wonderful institution. It would be difficult to be further from the truth.

And are you really arguing that the only way to succeed is to win National Championships? BAHAHAHAHAHAA, I know you don't really believe that.

Yes, as a matter of fact, that is my definition of succeeding. It is to win national championships. That is the point of playing college football. No one who has not won a national championship can claim to have had a successful season, because they could have done better. Wisconsin has finished 123 seasons wishing they could've done better each and every season. I would be happy if Minnesota won a Big Ten title, but I would not consider it a successful season. I guess I just have higher standards than you, because I know my University is capable of winning national championships in football.

Badger2010

Yes. He is a Gopher fan. You are not. You are not even supposed to be here.

LOL - Do you not get this? Or are you trying to become Wisconsin's answer to Pantherhawk? Only a total idiot or somebody who has no self-esteem would continue to post on an opponent’s blog. So which is it? Total idiot? No self-esteem? Don’t bother to answer this. It has to be both.

I still have one hand in. I'm a good multi-tasker.

Basketball season's going well for you guys huh? I was fortunate enough to be at the Barn during the Indiana game on Sunday. That was....funny. You ready to watch the Gophers get that ass waxed again by the boys in red tomorrow?
Hockey season going well for you guys huh? Becky's hockey team will be embarrassed by the Gophs this weekend as we skate around with the MacNaughton Cup. Enjoy that.

Badger2010 comes on Gopherhole before every Gopher/Badger game to start a verbal war. Why do you people fall for this every time and pleasure him.

Badger2010 can be very annoying, but Gopher fans in this thread need to really lighten up. dpodoll68 is making arguments that he can't even possibly believe. The becky fan was just saying Hammock didn't get the job. But some of the things dpodoll68 is saying is laughable. Only a national championship is a successful season? That's crap and dpodoll68 knows it. And I talk about the Gophs 6 national titles as well, but to say it doesn't matter when they were won is ridiculous. Badger fans have been able to attend 5 Rose Bowls in the past 18 years. To me that trumps talking about national titles won 50-80 years ago. I'm proud of all of Minnesota's national titles and overall history but let's not kid ourselves. I know we're all Gopher fans here but come on, can we at least be slightly objective?

And Badger2010, you suck.

Only a national championship is a successful season? That's crap and dpodoll68 knows it.
Crap to you (or most folks probably) but I have no problem believing that dpodoll defines success that way. He is passionately precise about language and I have no doubt he might choose to see the definition of the word this way. The fact that doing so allows him to flame a Badger troll is just an added bonus.

It is relevant, we are talking about jealousy.

No, we are not jealous of the pop-rocks in your lipgloss.
Try again...

securedownload%5B1%5D.jpg

Hockey season going well for you guys huh? Becky's hockey team will be embarrassed by the Gophs this weekend as we skate around with the MacNaughton Cup. Enjoy that.

I can honestly say I have not watched a Badger or Gopher hockey game in four years. I know it's wrong, considering I'm from Minnesota, but I really could not care less about hockey.

I realize my mistake. By insulting Unregistered User the way I did, I was also insulting the rest of you (Gopher fans in general), although that was not my intention. My bad.

To Dpodoll, what makes you think that the Gophers are capable of winning a national championship moving forward, but not the Badgers? History? I mean, I get your argument, but you will never be able to convince an even semi-rational person that the Gophers are in a better position than the Badgers to win a NC moving forward...I know you are just trying to insult me and Wisconsin, which is fine.

Secondly, if you don't consider winning Big Ten Championships a success, why would you use it as reference as to why the Gopher's football program is superior to Wisconsin's?

What confuses me most is how a person that is as intelligent as you come across could actually hate an entire state of people...unless you are being facetious? Your hatred for all things Wisconsin is to the point that I think you should seek help. Didn't you bring a tank of gas on a road trip while driving through Wisconsin just so you wouldn't have to spend money on gas in the state? I might be thinking of someone else.

I realize my mistake. By insulting Unregistered User the way I did, I was also insulting the rest of you (Gopher fans in general), although that was not my intention. My bad.

To Dpodoll, what makes you think that the Gophers are capable of winning a national championship moving forward, but not the Badgers? History? I mean, I get your argument, but you will never be able to convince an even semi-rational person that the Gophers are in a better position than the Badgers to win a NC moving forward...I know you are just trying to insult me and Wisconsin, which is fine.

Secondly, if you don't consider winning Big Ten Championships a success, why would you use it as reference as to why the Gopher's football program is superior to Wisconsin's?

What confuses me most is how a person that is as intelligent as you come across could actually hate an entire state of people...unless you are being facetious? Your hatred for all things Wisconsin is to the point that I think you should seek help. Didn't you bring a tank of gas on a road trip while driving through Wisconsin just so you wouldn't have to spend money on gas in the state? I might be thinking of someone else.

I pass gas driving through Wisconsin.

I'm not going to get in the middle of all this. But I do have to say, if he or anyone else has done this before, that is hilarious. Kudos!

I love how sad this guy is, stalking another team's board to defend the biggest a$$ in sports.

194923719_c1117ced67_o.jpg

I'm not going to get in the middle of all this. But I do have to say, if he or anyone else has done this before, that is hilarious. Kudos!

It's about 300 miles from Woodbury to I-90 crossing from Wisconsin into Illinois. It can be done easily. I get about 23 mpg, so that's less than a tank of gas. Fill up at White Bear Ave. and I-94, then again at Rockton/South Beloit, IL.

I highly recommend it.

Top Bottom