Wisconsin is getting destroyed

Jimmer Fredette equalled the entire Badger team's output of 33 points tonight....by halftime!

I wonder how the Big Ten will do in the tournament, 38-33 is an embarassment to the entire conference. I thought it was horrible when the Gophers put up 48 (at HOME) against Michigan this year.

I wonder how the Big Ten will do in the tournament, 38-33 is an embarassment to the entire conference. I thought it was horrible when the Gophers put up 48 (at HOME) against Michigan this year.
Not good. Michigan State seems to be getting back on track. I have little faith in everyone else right now, OSU included.

I think the big ten gets 7 in now.
Big ten will get 4 to the sweet 16
(osu, purdue, msu, and one of the others)

Big ten will get 2 to the elite 8 (osu and other)

Ohio state will be national champions

Oh yea and I think Bo Ryan needs to fire his 3rd assistant to improve offensive output

Prediction: PSU will start out strong in the second half, and lead by 8 with 8 minutes left, when the refs take over the game and start calling ticky-tack stuff against PSU, sending Wisconsin to the free throw line to make 10 of 12 points from the line in a 12-0 run to take the lead that they hold onto from the FT line: Wisconsin by 9 in the end, dominating by free throw attempts/makes.

You were very close to correct on this. The refs made at least 3 bad calls in a row that went becky's way at the end of the game. The grinch knows how to work those officials.

I Am Very Glad Wisky Lost

I don't like Bo Ryan or Badger fans. Glad they L an ugly game.

I know it didn't end up mattering but what in the world was the PSU kid thinking keeping the ball inbounds after the Jordan Taylor airball? I almost lost it when he did the standard no look lob over his head.

Wasn't it great to see the BADgers miss all those shots at the end of the game including taylor's free throw???!!!

I am a Badger fan and that was horrendous. But at least we get to play in the NCAA tournament

No one cares, get the hell out.

Better dead than a #%#$ing popcorn skunk.

Top Bottom