Wisconsin is getting destroyed

This can't be real, they are a Final 4 team according to Myron.

This can't be real, they are a Final 4 team according to Myron.

Oh please. Final Four teams score 6 points in the first 15 minutes of games all the time. :rolleyes:
Sadly, Wisconsin will pull this out in thrilling fashion 41-39 and lose by 15 to a team like Richmond in the 2nd round.

Congratulations on your rival's early struggles. This is a major achievement for your university.

20-16 at half. These games are why ESPN makes fun of the Big 10

20-16 at half. These games are why ESPN makes fun of the Big 10

Prediction: PSU will start out strong in the second half, and lead by 8 with 8 minutes left, when the refs take over the game and start calling ticky-tack stuff against PSU, sending Wisconsin to the free throw line to make 10 of 12 points from the line in a 12-0 run to take the lead that they hold onto from the FT line: Wisconsin by 9 in the end, dominating by free throw attempts/makes.

Wisconsin broke 30 with 4:00 left. No worries. They got this.

35-33 with 59 second left. B1G basketball.

This has to be the lowest scoring BTT game since when?

Jimmer outscoring two B1G teams individually: Pathetic.

Jimmer almost outscoring 2 B1G teams combined: Priceless.

I am a Badger fan and that was horrendous. But at least we get to play in the NCAA tournament

36-33 Lions. Wiscy is a Final Four contender alright, Myron.

BTT today:

3 upsets
1 OT, which would have been the biggest upset.

too bad a I can't change the thread title to Wisconsin destroyed basketball.

too bad a I can't change the thread title to Wisconsin destroyed basketball.

Great tweet from Lunardi: 'Wake me when Wisconsin and Penn State are finished setting basketball back 40 years.'

Wisconsin and Nothwestern should be kicked out of the Big Ten in basketball.They are ruining the conference with their styles.And the Big Ten as got to look at how officials call their games.What kid can watch this league and want to play this wrestling style?
Still a good night, Bo the crying weasel goes down!

Wisconsin and Nothwestern should be kicked out of the Big Ten in basketball.They are ruining the conference with their styles.And the Big Ten as got to look at how officials call their games.What kid can watch this league and want to play this wrestling style?
Still a good night, Bo the crying weasel goes down!

Don't forget Penn State. I have been opining for Ed DeChellis to be fired because, as of today, he still hasn't gotten PSU to the NCAA tourney even though he's in his 8th year, and he is another one of those coaches who will slow down the tempo & make the Big Ten look bad. In 2009, PSU won a road game at Illinois with an eerily similar score to today's game - that one was 38-33, and that was actually a pretty good Illinois team. Apparently these low-possession, low-scoring games are where DeChellis comes up with his biggest wins.

Wisconsin

....FGs................FTs............3pts
15-51(.294)... 1-3(.333).... 2-21(.095)

That's bad

This is the happiest I have been about basketball in many, many weeks!!!

Loved watching Becky get humiliated tonight.

:clap::clap::clap:

Do these upsets knock Illinois out of the NCAA tournament. How many Big Ten teams get in, six or seven.

Top Bottom