Wisconsin HC

I have Casey Thompson over him.
He is on par with the rest. Better statistically than most
so glad Thompson didn't play against us......I see no way we win that one if he's playing!

I haven't looked at the stats, but I'd 200% take O'Connell over any of them. But there's a lot of mediocre QBs in the West lol
Yes O Connell is a great qb imo and future nfl qb. But we were talking next year..

I’d put O’Connell, Athan, Morgan, Thompson and Devito ahead of him. I’d rather have any of those 5 over Mertz.
Mertz’s completion percentage is far and away the worst of the 5 I mentioned and his interceptions per attempt are worse than all but Thompson. You’re crazy to think he’s the 2nd best in the West.

Barring a disaster this was Leonard’s job from the get go. I don’t think he’s the savior that badger fans think he is but he did a good job and earned the job IMO. Look forward to beating him for years to come.
He is a cheap easy choice they can move on from quickly too / won't take a huge commitment.

Pretty easy call, if it works great, if it doesn't work not like Wisc can't afford moving on.

He is a cheap easy choice they can move on from quickly too / won't take a huge commitment.

Pretty easy call, if it works great, if it doesn't work not like Wisc can't afford moving on.
Leonard’s playing career was the benefit of playing outfield for a dline that crushed bad offenses.

Please please please Fickell stay away. That would be a big step up for the skunks.

Just saw Wiscy's main target is Luke Fickell from Cincy. Surprising.
I don’t get why it’s surprising wisconsin would target a big name coach. Seems obvious. They’re a top 25 program right now and they’re going to promote internal off a staff they’re firing? Never made sense to me. I hope they end up with Leonard

I don’t get why it’s surprising wisconsin would target a big name coach. Seems obvious. They’re a top 25 program right now and they’re going to promote internal off a staff they’re firing? Never made sense to me. I hope they end up with Leonard

I just assumed Leonard was the guy already. That's fine with me if they get Fickell. Not sold that he is a miracle worker in a top conference.

Wisconsin while still above average seemingly has lost their edge on defense this season. Blip or trend? Combine that with a less than stellar offense - more trouble rushing the ball leading to a little less less TOP combined with a QB that makes bad decisions at critical junctures on passing downs and that puts more pressure on the defense.

Wisconsin seems to have a boatload of issues (for them, versus recent decades). Hiring former star players sometimes works out and definitely could here. I suppose the question is whether Leonhard is better suited as a coordinator or as the CEO. I wonder what Wisconsin fans think. Honeymoon phase applies.

I just assumed Leonard was the guy already. That's fine with me if they get Fickell. Not sold that he is a miracle worker in a top conference.
I 100% agree. Cincinatti is an easy school to win at (in the American)
I think he is getting out because he knows it might be different once they leave the American

Top Bottom