Wisconsin gains a four-star

I used to go to Forest Lake and I find it sad in two ways:

1. Forest Lake finally gets a kid that has recognizable programs recruiting him and they still are TERRIBLE (half his video contained plays for a loss or minimal gain and most were on the road in better looking fields).

2. Instead of staying at home, he has to go to stinking Wisconsin. Come on man!

1. Forest Lake finally gets a kid that has recognizable programs recruiting him and they still are TERRIBLE (half his video contained plays for a loss or minimal gain and most were on the road in better looking fields).

Tough to recruit a young man who's never won a football game while in HS. I feel for him but hope it continues at Becky.

Can't blame him for going to Wisconsin. If the Gophers didn't offer, but the Badgers did, what would you do? Be honest now. Also, you need more than a great offensive lineman to win the game. If instead they had Pirsig or Moore it would be fun to watch, but they would still lose.

In all seriousness, if Kasl ends up being a stud @ wisc it will hurt but this is NOT the year to stress about in-state recruiting. If everything holds, this will be the greatest haul that I can remember.

In all seriousness, if Kasl ends up being a stud @ wisc it will hurt but this is NOT the year to stress about in-state recruiting. If everything holds, this will be the greatest haul that I can remember.

I agree. The 2016 Gopher commits so far are outstanding, nice haul and I hope they all stay committed including the OL Foster, Schlueter, Kegel, Olson and Calhoun.

Top Bottom