Wisconsin Cheerleader Suffers Brain Injury

everybody knows my name

Freakishly Hyperintelligent
Reaction score
Eau Claire, WI - A cheerleader at the Univeristy of Wisconsin suffered a traumatic brain injury on Monday. The 21 year old student, whose name has not been disclosed by authorities, was participating in a student-led event at Camp Randall Stadium when the injury took place. Cheer team manager Marjorie Derfwiler told the Badger-Herald, "The poor girl went to the ladies' room for a drink of water, and it seems the toilet seat hit her on the back of her head and knocked her right out!"

Eau Claire, WI - A cheerleader at the Univeristy of Wisconsin suffered a traumatic brain injury on Monday. The 21 year old student, whose name has not been disclosed by authorities, was participating in a student-led event at Camp Randall Stadium when the injury took place. Cheer team manager Marjorie Derfwiler told the Badger-Herald, "The poor girl went to the ladies' room for a drink of water, and it seems the toilet seat hit her on the back of her head and knocked her right out!"
Betting there was a fair bit of pre-existing condition there already given that she is a sconnie

6842-0a99c39d7375eb9eb3b9d1cbf929205a.jpg

This post would have made a lot more sense about 19 days ago.

Toilet seat hit her in the back of the head? Must have been saying hi to Ralph. In all seriousness I hope she's going to be ok.

That said, Marge Derfwiler is the absolute perfect name for the Badger cheer captain.

My first thought: "You got knocked the F out!!!!"

1650418076255.png
1650418228138.png

Last edited:

Hard to get a drink of water from the sink when so many people in WI think its just another urinal. When 50% of the time you are used to using the toilet head first I guess getting a drink of water there may make sense???

In all seriousness hope she is OK.

Edit: Sad thing is I didn't realize this was a joke - just thought it was WI being WI.

Last edited:

Eau Claire, WI - A cheerleader at the Univeristy of Wisconsin suffered a traumatic brain injury on Monday. The 21 year old student, whose name has not been disclosed by authorities, was participating in a student-led event at Camp Randall Stadium when the injury took place. Cheer team manager Marjorie Derfwiler told the Badger-Herald, "The poor girl went to the ladies' room for a drink of water, and it seems the toilet seat hit her on the back of her head and knocked her right out!

Maybe you should delete this thread. Just a thought.

"The poor girl went to the ladies' room for a drink of water,

girl and ladies room.....wow, I'm surprised those terms are still used. Not a real story, but can they at least get the pronouns or whatever you call them, right?

Last edited:

Betting there was a fair bit of pre-existing condition there already given that she is a sconnie
Drinking water from a toilet bowl is not a sanctioned sport except in Sconnie!

Eau Claire, WI - A cheerleader at the University of Wisconsin suffered a traumatic brain injury on Monday. The 21-year-old student, whose name has not been disclosed by authorities, was participating in a student-led event at Camp Randall Stadium when the injury took place. Cheer team manager Marjorie Derfwiler told the Badger-Herald, "The poor girl went to the ladies' room for a drink of water, and it seems the toilet seat hit her on the back of her head and knocked her right out!"

Drinking water from a toilet bowl is not a sanctioned sport except in Sconnie!

Eau Claire, WI - A cheerleader at the University of Wisconsin suffered a traumatic brain injury on Monday. The 21-year-old student, whose name has not been disclosed by authorities, was participating in a student-led event at Camp Randall Stadium when the injury took place. Cheer team manager Marjorie Derfwiler told the Badger-Herald, "The poor girl went to the ladies' room for a drink of water, and it seems the toilet seat hit her on the back of her head and knocked her right out!"
It's like bobbing for apples. In horse terminology "Road Apples".

I get it. It's a joke. Very poor taste. Don't we have more class than that?

Hard to get a drink of water from the sink when so many people in WI think its just another urinal. When 50% of the time you are used to using the toilet head first I guess getting a drink of water there may make sense???

In all seriousness hope she is OK.

Edit: Sad thing is I didn't realize this was a joke - just thought it was WI being WI.
Haha. Me too. I had to remove a comment about lawsuits for shits sake. I feel like an idiot sometimes. OK, maybe more than that.

Top Bottom