Wisconsin Championship Week - Uniform Poll

What uniforms do you want for the biggest game of the year?

• All Maroon

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Maroon Maroon Gold

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Maroon Maroon White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chrome Maroon Maroon

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • Chrome Maroon White

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Gold (yellow) Maroon Gld

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Full Bannana

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Gold (yellow) Gold Maroon

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Maroon Gold Mroon

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Other - something new and awesome that PJ wants to give us

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters

New idea.

Bring back the maroon helmets with numbers from the Nebraska game. But everyone wears Casey O'Brien's #14.

I have been a member for a while but only read never post. But this is such an awesome idea I just had to acknowledge it! I loved those helmets when they wore them. Even emailed PJ regarding them. Blast from the past (60's) with the number, but modern with it only on one side and M on the other. I had emailed Kill about just that years ago but never thought I would actually see it. And then there they were!

I have been a member for a while but only read never post. But this is such an awesome idea I just had to acknowledge it! I loved those helmets when they wore them. Even emailed PJ regarding them. Blast from the past (60's) with the number, but modern with it only on one side and M on the other. I had emailed Kill about just that years ago but never thought I would actually see it. And then there they were!
Thanks for posting, but horrible username.

Other-- early 60s throw back uniforms. White helmets with tri-stripes, maroon, gold, maroon, Real maroon jerseys unadorned except for numbers, tan or white pants.

Per a Gopher Football tweet it looks like we are wearing the same helmets as last week

Gold chrome helmets without the stupid stripes/oars. Just chrome.

Their helmets are too busy--theres a Gopher logo, a giant M, and a totem pole thingy down the middle. Simplify.

Thanks for posting, but horrible username.

Yeah, I had a feeling my username would get some second looks last week. (it's my nickname - same as my Dad - both redheads. Would never know it anymore though as I have had the Fleck hairstyle for quite some time now...)

Was in Duluth for Thanksgiving but with 20 inches of snow starting to fall, left early and ended up at Gameday and then the game. Guess I should have stayed in Duluth and watched the waves. Great season though. One of many to come I think.

Top Bottom