Wisconsin And Steroids

Thanks, Goldteam. This is great stuff. Not up to ChinaGopher standards, mind you, but still pretty darn amusing.

If you think people in Wisconsin don't know why Bo left, you must be getting all your information from your brother' surgeon. Anyone who doesn't know, doesn't follow sports. The reason it wasn't a bigger story is that Bo was smarter than the average cheating coach, in that he never used school credit cards or facilities for any of his shenanigans.

Here's another scoop for you: Did you know Suzie Favor Hamilton worked as a high class call girl in Vegas? Did your brother' surgeon tell you that one???

tenor.gif

You at kidding, right? 30 pounds in one year in the weight room with the right diet is pretty easy for a 19 year old male.
Can't imagine the size of that "correct diet". Adding muscle doesn't necessarily add weight because muscle burns way more calories than fat.

Can't imagine the size of that "correct diet". Adding muscle doesn't necessarily add weight because muscle burns way more calories than fat.
The only way adding muscle doesn't make your scale number go up, is if you remove an equal mass of non-muscle. Be that fat, water, ... bone, organs, other tissue.

Unless you had a fairly high bf%, and you drastically lowered that while adding muscle, you most likely will have a higher scale number from adding muscle.

Thanks, Goldteam. This is great stuff. Not up to ChinaGopher standards, mind you, but still pretty darn amusing.

If you think people in Wisconsin don't know why Bo left, you must be getting all your information from your brother' surgeon. Anyone who doesn't know, doesn't follow sports. The reason it wasn't a bigger story is that Bo was smarter than the average cheating coach, in that he never used school credit cards or facilities for any of his shenanigans.

Here's another scoop for you: Did you know Suzie Favor Hamilton worked as a high class call girl in Vegas? Did your brother' surgeon tell you that one???

Wasn't I called out for what i posted on Bo, or did I not see that correctly?

Top Bottom