Winston DeLattiboudere Commits!

JBravo30

Reaction score
Ryan Burns ‏@RyanBurnsGI · 6 minutes ago
Maryland's @HowardLionsFB DE Winston DeLattiboudere (@w_d_iii) tells GI that he just committed to #Minnesota.

Kyle Goblirsch ‏@Gobie247 · 5m5 minutes ago
Super Bowl commit, DE Winston DeLattiboudere (@w_d_iii) tells @Gophers247 he just committed to #Gophers http://247sports.com/Player/Winston-DeLattiboudere-55619 … @SWiltfong247

Not even rated by 247 or rivals. A position of need though. Hopefully another sleeper.

Is this the dude who is 16? 2015 recruit, but 16-years old?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

215 pounds. Kinda undersized for d-line

Is this the dude who is 16? 2015 recruit, but 16-years old?

Yep and as a 16 year old he had over 100 tackles, over 40 TFLs and 17.5 sacks this past season. Wouldn't mind if we grey-shirted and then redshirted him.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/2872902/highlights/204020386' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>.

Bizarre no offers from east coast d1 schools but I'll trust kill and co. Welcome aboard

This kid is 16, the best defensive player in a major metro area, has crazy good statistics including 17.5 sacks and the frame to be 260 lbs. He redshirts and in 2-3 years could be a very special player. To finish out your recruiting class with this much potential- I say take the gamble and go for it.

The kid is clearly a rock solid football player I love his film. In due time I think he could be a star.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

This kid is 16, the best defensive player in a major metro area, has crazy good statistics including 17.5 sacks and the frame to be 260 lbs. He redshirts and in 2-3 years could be a very special player. To finish out your recruiting class with this much potential- I say take the gamble and go for it.

I agree.

This is a true under the radar project.

He may be something special by his junior year with a chance to still grow in height and weight.

It wouldn't be a surprise if he grows to 6'4"/250-260 lbs. of muscle under Klein's conditioning program.

For what it's worth, I've found a couple of 2013 articles on Jashon Cornell from when he was a sophomore - and probably 16 years old - listing him at 6'2 or 6'3, and 220lbs.

I don't know how this kid doesn't have more offers. Looks super impressive on film with stats to back it up. 215 is not that far below most weak side DEs. Really good get in my opinion.

Yep and as a 16 year old he had over 100 tackles, over 40 TFLs and 17.5 sacks this past season. Wouldn't mind if we grey-shirted and then redshirted him.

Thanks for the verification. I have no problem with him being 16 - it is unique, however.

We need Defensive Ends, the coaching staff got a Defensive End that they were after. To me, that's a good thing--regardless of his recruiting site rankings.

Like others in this thread have said, he obviously looks like he has the potential to be a very special player. I can't wait to see him in a few years.

A stretch at best. In Kill we trust.

how so? Kid got named D POY for his area, has nice measurables, and his film looks really good. Kid is also the same age as some HS sophomores. If he had 3 stars by his name nobody would question it because it would align with everything else

Thanks for the verification. I have no problem with him being 16 - it is unique, however.

Maybe he can be the next Amobi Okoye. Of course he doesn't have quite the freakish size Okoye had though.

can someone explain the whole 16yo thing? Is he just that smart and moved up some grades or what? he looks nasty for being 16.

Top Bottom