Wills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year it is exactly the same process. The coaches will pick the best players we have to play. For them it is "no job, no pay". It is also "no win, no job". Thus, I am 100% behind the guys who play, playing. I am also very much committed to the idea that "impact players win games". However, I also know why it is hard to win in November for us. By Nov. the other excellent coaches in this league will, will figure out who the weakest players on your team are and they will come after them. So, we must have Jeff and all the players down to the three deeps get as ready as they can now. Good luck to everyone of our players including Jeff. We need you all!!

Wow, you would think that someone from Brooklyn would have thicker skin. But I have seen the type before. An overbearing dad that has to get in everyone's face has a kid who is passive aggressive, even though the kid is massive. Let him stand on his own for once please.

Stand on his own? Overbearing? While I wouldn't recommend it, Mike offered to set up a meeting with Jeff so that you could voice your concern. In true bitch fashion you didn't take him up on it.:cool02:

Thank you Brew_Recruit for your comments about jeff. Just two things I should correct you about:

1) Last year when I came on this site, it was not my intention to defend Jeff NOR was I crying! Not my style! I do NOT apologize for his play....he is a grown man, can speak for himself and he knows how to work harder and correct it! and

2) I am speaking directly to you because it seems that you have ALWAYS had such a "hard on" for him. I will be the first to tell you or anyone else that if there is another lineman on the team that plays better, is stronger, faster feet, more experienced AND gives our team a better shot of winning, then Jeffrey should sit, keep his head up and support the other lineman and go back into practice and compete harder to win his position back. All that matters is what the coaches think because it is their jobs and reputations on the line to win now. Until that time, lets just see what happens!

I and his family support Jeffrey in all his athletic and academic efforts 100%. Along with Mark Hill, Will Peoples and Tim Davis, I am extremely proud of the long hours of work they have invested into him (if nothing more than improving his health) and Jeffrey's ever present pride in becoming a better right offensive tackle for our GOPHERS. He takes tremendous pride in his school and team and for this reason, we all want to win big this year for him and our other seniors. However, if you think there is an option you have that has not been explored, I can personally set up a face to face with you and Jeffrey and you can personally voice your facts and/or displeasure with his play to him in person. I am sure you can factually back up everything you are saying on this thread, but hurry...he graduates in December.

Mike Wills (Jeff's Dad)
GO GOPHERS!

Mike!!!! This is Chris Royston. Never mind the idiot. Guys like him talk *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# and then is surprised when they get the hell beat out of them. I think it's a sucide by proxy thing or something.

Don't fault "Brewcrew" he has a small penis and sometimes it gets to him. :D

Stand on his own? Overbearing? While I wouldn't recommend it, Mike offered to set up a meeting with Jeff so that you could voice your concern. In true bitch fashion you didn't take him up on it.:cool02:

Yeah, it would be really smart to go to a meeting set up on the internet.....

Yeah, it would be really smart to go to a meeting set up on the internet.....

Why? It's not like he doesnt know who HE would be meeting. All kidding aside we all know that such a meeting would be a disaster for all involved if it ever where to take place. However if we all post like such a meeting could take place, folks (brewrecruit) would post a lot differently.h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom