Will Basketball follow football and be cancelled?

So, asked somewhat differently (as I know 'bubbles' are being explored for the NCAA season),
Will we attend a game this year at the Barn? If sitting outside to watch a game isnt going going to happen this fall, is there any scenario where we will be walking through the Oak street doors this winter?
no not unless they decide they can do massively decreased capacity, which i would very much doubt

So, asked somewhat differently (as I know 'bubbles' are being explored for the NCAA season),
Will we attend a game this year at the Barn? If sitting outside to watch a game isnt going going to happen this fall, is there any scenario where we will be walking through the Oak street doors this winter?
I can’t see it at this point, but I think we’ll have something resembling a season + NCAA tournament.

Will look forward to getting my season ticket refund. I’m old enough now where watching the Gophers strictly on TV for a season isn’t so bad!

Vaccines start passing phase 3 trials, everyone breaths a sigh of relief, the nightmare is coming to an end.

Down here in Rochester it has been reported that a couple of fcs caliber high school players are transferring to South Dakota so they can play a fall season. I wonder if we will see high caliber bb players look to similarly find ways to play this winter as would assume the minnesota bb season is highly doubtful.

Down here in Rochester it has been reported that a couple of fcs caliber high school players are transferring to South Dakota so they can play a fall season. I wonder if we will see high caliber bb players look to similarly find ways to play this winter as would assume the minnesota bb season is highly doubtful.
Hope it's worth it. The SD teacher I talked to this week-end predicted they will be back to remote learning by Labor Day. Most schools opened today. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean they will cancel sports.

UNC has gone all online. Will the basketball players have to fake attending those classes too?
Have a buddy log you in. Camera off, mute on. Yep, I was in class today coach.

Top Bottom