Who will you pull for, Badgers or Buckeyes?

I think Buckyville is a better place for you than Gopherhole.
No. I am not on Buckyville. They hate me worse than you guys do. Do you really equate the Snowangel thing to disrespect? I didn't see it that way. I looked at it as pure joy. You guys have a great team and it was a big deal for the Badgers to win yesterday.

No. I am not on Buckyville. They hate me worse than you guys do. Do you really equate the Snowangel thing to disrespect? I didn't see it that way. I looked at it as pure joy. You guys have a great team and it was a big deal for the Badgers to win yesterday.
Of course it was total disrespect. You think they chose right on the M on accident? :rolleyes:

I agree except it's more than thin-skinned, its the work of disturbed minds, who are also obvious assholes.
[/QUOTE
——————————

Look in the mirror old Asshole. Then you’ll see an obvious asshole.

Yeah OK. The reality is that the Badgers and their fans continue to disrespect us. Snow angels on the M sounds innocent until you realize that was their version of legally pissing on the M of Minnesota. No margin of victory and physical dominance of OSU over Wisconsin could be enough. Next weekend, for four hours, I will be a Buckeye.

Wow. You are bothered that the Badger players made snow angels? Really? It’s a game dude. They won a big game. Snow angels are harmless. The winners should get to do any harmless celebration they want. If the other team doesn’t like it, then beat them. Fans caring? That is just weird.

Buckeyes, never cheer for Wisconsin in a non-Gopher game unless Russell Wilson is involved.

I would much rather see any other team in the B1G win and go on to the playoff than TO$U. We need more competitive balance in this league. Maybe because the Badgers are so much closer to being a playoff team than the Gophers. Its easier for me to see the big picture.
That, and because you are a Becky fan.

I know I'm an outlier, mostly gopher (mom and U grad) but part badger (dad).

I have to go with the BADGERS! Blood is thicker than water.

Badgers have no hope against the Buckeyes.
Yeah, I wonder what the line will be. The buckeye running backs didn't even look like they were giving full effort running through the holes their line was blowing in the wolverines. Just strolling into the endzone. If the badgers were to win, it would be epic.

The state school in Ohio, of course.

Top Bottom