Who will win the border battle this weekend?

Who will win the border battles games this weekend?

• Badgers

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Gophers

Votes: 50 84.7%
  • Packers

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 39 66.1%

• Total voters

GopherLady

Reaction score
Since there are two border battles, I'm going to include 4 responses, you can choose two (please make sure to choose one NFL and one college team - or it may skew the whole voting process). Just wondering who people on the board actually think will take the Axe home with them, and win on Monday Night Football.

Gophs and vikes. easy choice.

Haha - I like 1/2 of that statement.

I'll weigh in and put my thoughts on record (not just with an anonymous vote) - unfortunately for me, I think the Packers are going to get killed on Monday night. And you know we have to blame, no one but ourselves...well, actually, Ted Thompson - but that's another discussion. We've struggled against teams that aren't very strong. Plus, Favre still the greatest QB to ever play the game, hard to compete against that...unless we're lucky and he throws 5 picks ;).

I think the Gophers have a better shot than the Packers do. I think we have more talent this year, and we almost had the Badgers last year, plus the new stadium, fired up crowd, all the intangibles. However, I still think the the Badgers will walk away with the Axe unless we play a phenomenal game, and also play smart (aka, few penalties). I hope I'm wrong with both of my predictions, and I will be cheering my loudest to do my part!

I'm so embarassed for you GL. You're lucky you're such a prized posession.

I'm so embarassed for you GL. You're lucky you're such a prized posession.

After too many heartbreaks, like 12 years or traveling to road games before ever seeing a road win (11 years for basketball)....I've learned to expect the worst, and hope for the best. A Gopher loss used to ruin my entire week - now I can start recouping after a few beers after the game :)

Only voted for one, sorry I helped to skew the poll. But as long as the gophers win I don't really care what happens Monday night (I've got to teach class anyway so I won't even get to watch).

Top Bottom