who will the next commit be??

I think its a fair guess to say the Huffmaster will State that he's Parking it at Minnesota...

Dont even ask, I dont know why I just said that.

I agree with Handsome Petes pick of RobDonovan Lewis, but for the hell of it I'm going with Richard Ash. If I'm going to strike out I'm striking out swinging

I think the money is on Huff since that article came out about Minnesota basically being his choice now. Or RobD Lewis because he is the only scheduled visit for the 31st.

I hope Ash or someone of his ilk is next, soon or even at all. But to throw a new name out there I will go with Wendell Beckwith. GI is reporting we have set up a visit with him and if we offer I would guess he couldn't say no. He doesn't have any other big school offers.

Beau Allen. His star may have fallen a bit and the Gophers may fill up his spot before he decides. I hope he becomes a Gopher, and I wonder if Brew will keep a scholly open for him if he takes his time to decide.

I'm not sure Brew can afford to wait for anyone. He may see if he can juggle a grey shirt to make room. But only SH has an open invitation without regard to how the class fills. IMHO.

title of the post had me wodering...

Any guesses? without any inside info I am going with Josh Huff

I'd like to see Huff and he seems very close after his decommit. I'd love it to be Ash as Defensive Tackle is one of the hardest things on the shopping list every year (need only cite Brewster on that one).

I am surprised this wasn't another guess the silent verbal session... I saw that elsewhere on the series of tubes. I'd love to see a silent verbal on NSD but I will leave those insider gems to guys who know guys who serve drinks to guys near coaches near bars near campus.

Whoa- Ash?

I was surprised to see Ash's name thrown around here because I thought he ruled out the Gophers long ago. Just double-checked and, lo and behold, we are a finalist along with USC and South Florida of all schools. What happened here? When did he announce this?

Unless there is a silent verbal to announce at an HS All Star game I doubt any scholarships are held other than SH. How many slots do we have for January enrollments? More than Lipcomb's slot? The kids who can be immediate help really need to get here for spring practice.

Richard Ash made some comments a couple of weeks ago that Minnesota is still very much in the running as he would love to play with his team mate Dorral Willis who has already committed to the Gophers. Sure would be great to have both of them playing for us in the very near future.

Top Bottom