Who will be #3?

I think we have a 75% shot at fox, I assume he will commit sometime soon after all his interviews. I’d say he’s next

Who was recruit #2? Or are we now guessing both #2 and #3?

Would we take both Race and Fox? We already have Ihnen onboard and Brandon Johnson is still a maybe.

For the record, I think the next commit will be one of them.

Would we take both Race and Fox? We already have Ihnen onboard and Brandon Johnson is still a maybe.

I would guess they almost have to get a confirmation from Johnson before they would take both....i am surprised that he hasnt announced anything yet on his future plans.

if Fox hasnt committed yet i think he is waiting/hoping for maybe a bigger school to offer?

Hopefully Stephens or maybe a reach for the Toledo PG? I'd take Thompson and Fox whenever. Bring 'em all

With this new commitment, we now have a grand total of 2 guards on the roster. MORE GUARDS PLEASE!!!

Trophy players are great but this coach needs a functional team and we're a few spots away from that.

I'd be pretty psyched on EJ Stephens, Race or Fox. Let's get all 3!

With this new commitment, we now have a grand total of 2 guards on the roster. MORE GUARDS PLEASE!!!

Trophy players are great but this coach needs a functional team and we're a few spots away from that.

Whiner 😆😆😆😆😆

Inhen says he wants to be a sf. That leaves Johnson and Battle at the 4 for now.

Why wouldn’t Marreon Jackson come here? He is a lock to be a success just on his name!
Marreon - close enough to Marion Barber
Jackson - same as Bobby

He is a shoe-in to be a Golden Gopher success!

Thanks, I saw that further down the list when I checked. No wonder Gabe has put his name in the portal. Ben is loading up on guards.
Literally has no choice, there are none on the roster lol

I am sticking with Fox but because Loewe completely surprised me, anything could happen.

Gophers going to have the best mid-major transfer starting lineup in the country.
PG from William and Mary, SG from Lafayette, SF from George Washington, PF from Northern State (D2) and C from Drake. Watch out horizon, summit and Ohio valley leagues!

If I type this quick...who is number 4?

Top Bottom