Who should be QB

What QB would you rather have lead this team?

• Total voters

Well, many of you are getting the cease email from the mod. A past qb has some sort of issue with this ….

All I can think is that if Morgan really is the best option on the roster right now I mourn for the future. May be hard to recruit any quality wide receivers to be groomed by the WR-Whisperer Fleck

Last edited:

We might as well go with the old-school option QB running game, something like Army. Army actually scored 63 points today.

I could not have IMAGINED saying this two weeks ago, but you have to put in Annexstad. The passing game is giving you almost nothing besides the occcasional wide open play-action pass. Morgan looks horrible. It may not be all his fault, but he's missing too many open receivers and seeing ghosts out there. He needs to sit down.

Honestly have no idea. Having Kramer do his thing worked the first half of the season but not so much now.

I am perplexed by this year's team...and I realize this is probably not fair.

Losing Mo...then Trey followed by Williams...has really been a blow to the offense given the both the new youth in the backfield and the WRs. The D has been doing its part all year.

Tanner is our best shot the remaining two games. It's really that simple.

This Kramer as starter idea is just horrible.

If other teams knew Kramer was going to be QB, we'd be facing 9 man boxes.

He's probably the worst passer in the group behind Clark, ZA, AK, and Tanner (and Knuth if you want to throw him in there).

I could not have IMAGINED saying this two weeks ago, but you have to put in Annexstad. The passing game is giving you almost nothing besides the occcasional wide open play-action pass. Morgan looks horrible. It may not be all his fault, but he's missing too many open receivers and seeing ghosts out there. He needs to sit down.

I don't know if Annexstad is the answer or not, but yes, a change is needed. The conservative play calling and kicking FGs in the redzone are all related to the inability to pass the ball or for the QB to improvise and create an explosive play. Tanner is thoroughly reliant on the offensive line and a good receiver corps; but doesn't have the latter this year.

I don't think Cole Kramer is the team's best QB but he might give the Gophers their best chance to win the rest of their games. Just going all-in on caveman ball might be the ticket to getting the Axe back.

Part of that is a very underwhelming WR corps. CAB dropped a couple catchable-but-misthrown balls today. Dylan Wright was invisible again today, and Jackson is not a Big Ten WR at this point in time. MBS is probably best used as a 3rd or 4th option.

Putting ZA or Clark or someone in there with the WRs as they are will probably leave them struggling some too.

Top Bottom