Who is your Gophers MVP in the win over Ohio?

Who is your Gophers MVP in the win over Ohio?

• Mitch Leidner

Votes: 55 50.9%
  • Shannon Brooks

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • Rodney Smith

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • KJ Maye

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Ryan Santoso

• Alex Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

80-yd drive for game-winning TD. Have to go with the QB. (also career high in passing yards.)

By Alex Smith we meant to put Alex Keith, but it won't let us edit.

Jalen Myrick saved the game on that Kick-off return. Had it not been for Jalen chasing down the returner tonight would be a sad night in dinkytown.

Maybe. I was thinking he had contain on that side and blew it.

Leidner, you've got to give the guy his due.

Mitch without a doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forced to picked one, it's Shannon Brooks for being a spark plug, Mitch Leidner deserves it too for being a leader who never quit tonight.

The line between goat and hero is pretty thin. Mitch had some clutch deliveries and recovered from an awful week, showing mental toughness. Now if that ohio db had better hands the conversation around here would be a lttle different.

Eric Carter's catch and spin for 11 yards on the final drive was pretty huge. Those yards were all him.

I go with the OL. for the most part they played their best game and 5-6 guys got it done up front.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ML7. Without his passing we lose. D gave up too many points and special teams really hurt us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe. I was thinking he had contain on that side and blew it.

No it was #22 James that had contain and gave up his rushing lane that broke the Ohio runner loose. Because he was out of position there was a wide open gap. Just a mistake on that coverage, special teams overall just had a bad game on Saturday. I would say Leidner and Brooks because of how they played on the winning drive(special shout out to #2 Gentry because he made two fantastic catches on that drive) Gentry is a player and we are lucky he was in there on Saturday.

Mitch had a great day - nearly 70% passing, did some running and was the leader who provided the spark for the big final drive.

Top Bottom