Who is your Gophers MVP in Minnesotas dominant win over Colorado?

• Mo Ibrahim

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Offensive Line

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Tanner Morgan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Those helmets. Amazing in every way.

AA11WW8t.img

The WRs. Some great catches by the WR room.

Defense was sensational.

As the leader and play caller on the defense I give it to Mariano Sori-Marin. His capacity to recognize offensive sets and call the defense is excellent. When he left and the backups came in it was an obvious downgrade.

3 weeks in a row with this poll and still no love for the Defense......what gives?

I gave this one to Mo because he was amazing and we knew Colorado was going to be awful on O given who was leading them, but still, the D deserves to be one of the options each week with the way they have played to date.

Mo started the game on a level above every other player on the field. Easy choice for me.

Defense was sensational.

As the leader and play caller on the defense I give it to Mariano Sori-Marin. His capacity to recognize offensive sets and call the defense is excellent. When he left and the backups came in it was an obvious downgrade.
LOL.

I say Rossi who I don’t think gets enough credit. He’s really good at his job.

3 weeks in a row with this poll and still no love for the Defense......what gives?

I gave this one to Mo because he was amazing and we knew Colorado was going to be awful on O given who was leading them, but still, the D deserves to be one of the options each week with the way they have played to date.
They gave up points.

Top Bottom