Who is playoff team number 4 if:

Oregon state looking for a chance to win. why they're trying to push tempo and score so quickly I don't exactly understand

Oregon state looking for a chance to win. why they're trying to push tempo and score so quickly I don't exactly understand
I’m kinda catching your vibe.

they haven’t messed up yet. They’d rather score with less than 10 seconds left I’d imagine.

With no penalties they can still run 8 plays to get to the endzone

I’m kinda catching your vibe.

they haven’t messed up yet. They’d rather score with less than 10 seconds left I’d imagine.

With no penalties they can still run 8 plays to get to the endzone
Yeah you want to score with your horses with about 5 seconds left, not 50.

And on an semi-related note, the announcers for this game are horrendous. my goodness

Yeah you want to score with your horses with about 5 seconds left, not 50.
Oregon state messed up on first and goal there. Clock was running. They should’ve run that play with 20 seconds left not 40.
Now Oregon will use their timeouts.

you will kick to Oregon with at least35 seconds left

the officials seem like they have no idea what is going on

Oregon clearly offside that is missed. Oregon State QB is hurt. the refs aren't signaling anything in a timely fashion. woof

Lol
Missed PAT

Offside

It’s all falling apart

Love the chainsaws at OSU

remember them from when we played there a few years back

Not 5-0 USC?
given how they've looked, I'd give them a 0% chance in the originally described situation. If there are many more teams who lose, then maybe but they'd need so many dominoes to fall

given how they've looked, I'd give them a 0% chance in the originally described situation. If there are many more teams who lose, then maybe but they'd need so many dominoes to fall
I Have not watched a minute of USC this year

Clemson or White Guy U, sorry BYU. (That’s a joke for you overly serious people, calm down)

What this country really needs to eventually get to is a 12 or 16 team playoff where every conference champ gets an auto bid. We could realistically end the season with FOUR unbeaten conference champs who don’t get in plus an unbeaten independent who had originally scheduled themselves 6 power 5 games
Texas A&M.

The only reason there will be any unbeaten G5 champions is because they didn’t have to play any P5 teams this year.

Why create a playoff system of 12-16 teams built for a pandemic season? In any other year 4-6 is plenty.

Texas A&M.

The only reason there will be any unbeaten G5 champions is because they didn’t have to play any P5 teams this year.

Why create a playoff system of 12-16 teams built for a pandemic season? In any other year 4-6 is plenty.
Texas A&M already has proven they aren’t the best team by getting beat by 26
Georgia did by losing by 17 and 16
Florida could battle their way back in by knocking off alabama

the only way I could even entertain a second SEC team is if Florida beats Alabama in the SEC title game. Florida would be in and if Alabama lost in a fluky way maybe Alabama is in.

I think A&M might be (and probably is) better than Cinci and BYU....but I already know A&M isn’t the best team...so May as well let someone else who hasn’t already proven there not get a chance to prove they are or arent

i am going to guess A&M ends up in the playoff

Because I don’t think UCs defense actually holds up against the top end offenses

The way that UC, Marshall, BYU, or Coastal beats a top end team this year is by out scoring them. I think BYU has the best chance of the 4 to do that.

I really don’t care about SOS at all. There aren’t any non conference games so SOS means nothing but eye test. Cinci hasn’t beaten anyone either. Cinci’s best win is SMU who managed to beat Texas State by 7 I suppose. My eye test tells me Cincinnati’s defense isn’t good enough to shut down any of the top 4s offenses
You cannot just throw out SOS... Not what the committee does (see week 1 of the CFP rankings...).

Pretty silly comment since the question is who gets the number four seed and not who is the team that can look good against little sisters of the poor nearly every game.

You cannot just throw out SOS... Not what the committee does (see week 1 of the CFP rankings...).

Pretty silly comment since the question is who gets the number four seed and not who is the team that can look good against little sisters of the poor nearly every game.
How is Cinci’s SOS better than BYUs?

SMU really that good to you?

there are no non-conference games

PS:
I think BYU beats Cinci on a neutral field.
I think Texas A&M is getting in the playoff over both of them

Top Bottom