Who is off the band-wagon?

I am for one. We can't gain a yard. I don't care if you've only been the coach for three years. Not being able to get a TD 1st and goal from the 2, or turning the ball over on downs after having 2nd and 2 is a joke.

Brewster hired and fired Dunbar. He Hired Fisch. This is all on him.

Only problem is that with Michigan, Kansas, and ND jobs prob being open, we are up against some stiff comp for a new HC.
I am not, and will not defend Fisch, but I don't know how much better the offense would be with Dunbar. Pretty sure they don't score on 1st and goal with his offense either.

I am not, and will not defend Fisch, but I don't know how much better the offense would be with Dunbar. Pretty sure they don't score on 1st and goal with his offense either.

Really what I like to think is we have horrible players on offense, who can't get open on their routes or make plays when they need to, but that ultimately falls on the coaches who can't teach them how to do it. Griese the whole game was giving tips on what the players were doing wrong.

Sorry, nope. Still on the University of Minnesota football bandwagon.

As are all who post here. Referencing the Tim Brewster bandwagon.

Wondering how many others have given up on him. I have, although I do know that it took Dave Wandstache a few years to turn around Pitt, so maybe there is hope for next year with Brew.

I will never lose hope in the gophers or stop backing gopher football and basketball. Brewster, on the other hand.....

No, we don't. You're the equivalent of the student ticket holders who don't attend games. Except in this case, you make no difference other than filling up bandwith on this site with anti-Gopher bs. You seem to post strictly to incite anger in others, as well.

Oh, and you make a difference with all your positive posts? Give me a break. What a crock.

Top Bottom