Who is off the band-wagon?

Replacement Gopher

Reaction score
I am for one. We can't gain a yard. I don't care if you've only been the coach for three years. Not being able to get a TD 1st and goal from the 2, or turning the ball over on downs after having 2nd and 2 is a joke.

Brewster hired and fired Dunbar. He Hired Fisch. This is all on him.

Only problem is that with Michigan, Kansas, and ND jobs prob being open, we are up against some stiff comp for a new HC.

yeah I've been on the fence the past few weeks now I'm off...I really feel like we just have a snake oil salesman as a coach...

if betting on Iowa today (and covering) means I'm off the bandwagon... than I'm off the bandwagon.

I stayed on the bandwagon when Joe Salem was coach so I've seen worse Gopher teams than this one.

This is a stupid thread because you're admitting you're only a Gopher fan when they're good. Everyone should be on the bandwagon at all times. That's true fandom. Support the team through good times and bad. If you want to be a bandwagon fan go support Ohio State, Florida, or Texas. We don't need you.

This is a stupid thread because you're admitting you're only a Gopher fan when they're good. Everyone should be on the bandwagon at all times. That's true fandom. Support the team through good times and bad. If you want to be a bandwagon fan go support Ohio State, Florida, or Texas. We don't need you.

Actually, you do. To suggest otherwise is, to use your word, stupid.

I'm not happy with our putrid offense right now, but I still support the team. Being a supporter of Minnesota football teams (both college & pro) is often a character-building experience.

I'm on even though I am pi$$ed with Fisch and the level of play we have seen from the O, not just Weber. I will spare the RB's as they are not the problem.

No, we don't. You're the equivalent of the student ticket holders who don't attend games. Except in this case, you make no difference other than filling up bandwith on this site with anti-Gopher bs. You seem to post strictly to incite anger in others, as well.

Not being in favor of retaining Brewster and being off his bandwagon is not the same thing as not being a Gopher fan.

off the brewster bandwagon auswipe. I'm posting on the gopherhole, obviously a gopher fan.

Take the time to define that, then. It isn't my fault that you're angry, can't clearly express what you want to say, and type whatever comes spewing out of your mind like a Tourettes patient. Auswipe?

Jeez, I have to connect ever little dot for you. Auswipe - nice way of saying arse wipe.

oh wait, you probably don't understand that either. I didn't mean 'ever' I meant 'every'.

I wish we didn't feel the need to be jerks to each other around here. The game sucked but I'm not going to take it out on other fans here.

Yes you do have to connect the dots. I'm not psychic and I cannot read minds, no matter how feeble they are. And seriously, take the time to clearly and concisely type out your retorts if you want them to be effective.

Arse? Are you an English Gopher "fan?"

I wish we didn't feel the need to be jerks to each other around here. The game sucked but I'm not going to take it out on other fans here.

Yes, I take anti-Gopher commentary very personally. I would defend this team to the death. Pathetic? Maybe. But aren't we all? I mean, most of us are grown men with lives (maybe) posting on an electronic message board.

Yes, I take anti-Gopher commentary very personally. I would defend this team to the death. Pathetic? Maybe. But aren't we all? I mean, most of us are grown men with lives (maybe) posting on an electronic message board.
I was more talking to Replacement Gopher than you in this instance.

Defending the team is great, passion in general is great. The name calling and not a true fan stuff is just tiresome.

"Being off the bandwagon" and still posting on the message board is a little hypocritical. This isn't a pro team that could leave at any time...they are the public university of our state and the main reason that we live such a high quality of life. The day I give up the Gophers is the day I give up my State. We just went 6-6 people! It's time to talk about next year and recruiting (the fun part).

Khalid is anti minnesoita

You need to soppoirt the gophers and vikings if you want to live here.

I was more talking to Replacement Gopher than you in this instance.

Defending the team is great, passion in general is great. The name calling and not a true fan stuff is just tiresome.

Some people don't understand this either.......

That's why I have Frozengopher on IGNORE...

How anyone could be on the Brewster bandwagon is beyond me right now. The only ones saying they still believe are here to argue and nothing more. Of course we are all fans of the gophers, which is why we are all super pissed off right now.

this govikesgo dude seems to have about five alts right now. it's like watching a functional down fumble with a puppet.

this govikesgo dude seems to have about five alts right now. it's like watching a functional down fumble with a puppet.

I don't get where half of the posts come from either.

I am not off the bandwagon. Iowa was there to be had today and we failed to execute properly to accomplish this task. I will lay the largest portion of the blame on the inability of the offensive line to move the defensive line 1 yard when they had to at their will. The coaches believed in the line enough to try it again and again which is either stubborn or stupidity. The next amoount will go to the lack of creativity in the play calling, have they ever heard of a stretch play? The last will go towards the play of the quarterback. Adam wants to make plays but does not seem to be able to complete them. Either this is lack of coaching or ability. I am not sure and do not profess to know.

I shall contnue to support the team and hope for the future.

Top Bottom