Who is MV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M&G BUSt

Reaction score
I keep seing MV brought up on this site...who the hell is MV?

I keep seing MV brought up on this site...who the hell is MV?

He's the guy who runs an excellent Gopher blog called FBT (used to be I'm in Love With a Fringe Bowl Team). He's a big fan of #'s and stats and also has a press pass that allows him good practice and gameday Gopher coverage. He's also a big fan of new media stuff and likes to post video recaps of practices as well as interviews with players and coaches.

Along with The Daily Gopher he's a daily must read for Gopher sports fans.

okay, so does this person have a name, or just goes by "MV"?

He is Destroyer of Worlds, Harvester of Sorrows, Conqueror of That Which is Divided....and also Writer of a Minnesota Golden Gophers Football Blog.

It is a daily must read. Great blog for those who love Gopher Football through thick and thin.

okay, so does this person have a name, or just goes by "MV"?

His name I believe is Matt Humvert - sorry if the spelling is wrong on the last name (or the first if it is some quirky spelling of Matt)

We all are MV. Just without a great football blog and statistical analysis skill.

You know the guy that came up with "Crank Dat Gopher Boy"? He's the anti-MV.

MV is a Legend, but would probably have preferred to go a different direction like West or North.

MV is an ancient, ultra-powerful, malignant entity from another dimension who was summoned to Gopher Nation to destroy the world. MV was originally worshipped as a god by the Hittites, Mesopotamians, and the Sumerians around 6000 BC.

He is MV. He was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And he is immortal.

There can be only one.

Have I heard of MV?Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

MV is DT's Turtle. Hope that helps.

MV?

He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy.

Who is MV? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for V. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

MV jumps buildings in a single bound. He flies like the wind. He is what wonderwoman aspires to be. he is the gecko that sells geico. He gave Babe to Paul. He gave Pecos his first tornado. he was a mountain man even before there were mountains.

he ominpotent. or impotent, i get those mixed up.

he is em vee.

Instead of saving themselves for marriage, girls are now saving themselves for MV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom