Who else will struggle to sleep tonight?

I wish so too. The defense looked very vanilla and very opposite of how they looked in the Penn State game. We need to open the game up tomorrow with the same ferocious attitude that we did against Penn State.
Fairly certain our coaches learned from that game and won’t go down like that again. That is what was so frustrating about previous Gophers teams. PJ is pretty decisive, look how quickly he moved on from Robb Smith.

Fairly certain our coaches learned from that game and won’t go down like that again. That is what was so frustrating about previous Gophers teams. PJ is pretty decisive, look how quickly he moved on from Robb Smith.
I agree. We don’t seem to make the same mistake more than once. Firing a defensive coordinator obviously takes more than a game to decide on. But when it comes to the game-to-game stuff, we seem to clean up messes pretty quickly. Fine tuning and inching towards perfection seem to be big qualities that Fleck has as a head coach. He might not be an X’s and O’s Coach, but I think he’s great at identifying problems and snuffing them out.

I have Game Day and the Game on DVR. Will probably sleep then watch Game Day and then of course the game.
Good plan, I’ve got both ready to be recorded. I wanna be able to come home tomorrow night and rewatch it all.

I got a good 5 hours, which is 5 hours more than I thought I would. Car is warming up. Caffeine in hand. Ready to go to the park and ride and then the campus in time for GameDay

I drove out to Madison last year by myself. Couldn’t get anyone to go with me. My uncle and cousins were all too scared to potentially watch the Gophs get a beat down in Madison. My wife was sick and didn’t want to get more sick. So I went alone. Went down to the field after the game to congratulate players as they paraded around and try to touch the axe. Then drove back to Athlete’s Village to take part in the welcome home party. Touched the axe, stood front row to listen to Fleck’s speech. It was incredible.

You are a great fan! See you at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena! You won't be alone this time.

I have Game Day and the Game on DVR. Will probably sleep then watch Game Day and then of course the game.
I have the same, but in SE Asia. 8:30 PM Saturday night already and waiting for College Gameday to start in 30 minutes. I might not make it all the way through 6-7 in the morning. I even missed a funeral for this.

The game is 2:00 am my time!!

Twiddling thumbs!!

Top Bottom