Who do you have as your Gameday guest picker?

Rick Spielmen as a guest picker. He would rather lose than pick a Gopher. I feel with him picking it would somehow give us a better chance of winning.

True, but the Vikes have a bye this week, so he would be available. :)
...and there are thousands of fans who will wearing purple on Sunday because it's a guaranteed "not Loss"!!!

Puddles was once a guest picker...so, why not Goldy? WHO DOESN'T LOVE GOLDY?! He would crush it.

Have they announced the College Game Day guest picker yet? I am a little geeked up to watch the Gophers play tomorrow.

They should do a tribute segment to Sid, but not have that be part of the guest host. I'm hoping for Brock. After all, he did have a career in the NFL, so he has that football connection...

Vince Vaughn per the scroll on ESPN.

He was born here apparently. I didn’t know that.

Vince Vaughn per the scroll on ESPN.

I remember him being shown on camera at games at the dome during the MSC era. Stuff like Ball State in the 4th quarter, so he was legit back then. I haven't seen him shown at a game in a long time.

He was born here apparently. I didn’t know that.
Sorry, but that is silly and lame, if that's the qualification.

He did not grow up in the Cities, he grew up in the Chicago suburbs. He did not attend the U (of MN).

Stupid.

Lol. Vince Vaughn. This is the most milquetoast Gameday. Wouldn’t even know it was in Minneapolis if it weren’t for the stadium backdrop.

If you asked Vince Vaughn to name 3 Minnesotans, he'd probably say Prince, Bullwinkle and Hayden Fox.

They couldn’t get Lesnar or even Chad Hartman in tribute to his dad would have been fine. Feels like whoever they asked cancelled or something as this move feels like desperation.

They couldn’t get Lesnar or even Chad Hartman in tribute to his dad would have been fine. Feels like whoever they asked cancelled or something as this move feels like desperation.
There's probably some kind of cross-marketing BS as well. Like, Vaughn is in some movie next year that Disney is promoting (they also own ESPN). Etc.

Same type of deal with SNL hosts.

There's probably some kind of cross-marketing BS as well. Like, Vaughn is in some movie next year that Disney is promoting (they also own ESPN). Etc.

Same type of deal with SNL hosts.
Davis said he's got a movie coming out next month.

Isn’t one of the big creators of Pixar from Minnesota? I know when Inside Out was premiering there was a number of articles about him and his Minnesota roots. Disney would be fine for that.

Edit: Pete Docter is his name

Saw him @ BB King concert at the Fair a few years ago but agree this pick is a real stretch. GH posts have many better selections. Now we have to go get that jug !

Money makes the world go around.

He has a movie coming out, it will be mentioned.

That being said, he used to hang out at Nyes.

Top Bottom