Who’s worse than the Gophers with 2 games left in the entire Big Ten?

Not true. I am told fleck is the only conservative coach
Hmmm, I doubt you were told that. But PJ is beyond conservative - to a point where it hurts this team. I watched the Lions yesterday, in a tie game, in FG range, with 1:40 left, go for it on 4th and 2 so they could run the clock down and kick on the final play. They made it. It was a gutsy call, and I'm not even sure I agree with it. PJ not only would never have done that, I bet its 50/50 he would have just played for OT.

Hmmm, I doubt you were told that. But PJ is beyond conservative - to a point where it hurts this team. I watched the Lions yesterday, in a tie game, in FG range, with 1:40 left, go for it on 4th and 2 so they could run the clock down and kick on the final play. They made it. It was a gutsy call, and I'm not even sure I agree with it. PJ not only would never have done that, I bet its 50/50 he would have just played for OT.
I have been told that.
I have also been told he is the worst game manager in all of college football.

I don’t really care about the Detroit lions

I have been told that.
That he is the ONLY conservative coach. I'm gonna need a link on that one.
I have also been told he is the worst game manager in all of college football.
Quite possible. He would be on the short list, that is for sure.
I don’t really care about the Detroit lions
Good for you. I thought I would throw in a real-world example to demonstrate my point, but apparently you don't like that. 🤷‍♂️

That he is the ONLY conservative coach. I'm gonna need a link on that one.
You can go ahead and find it yourself
Quite possible. He would be on the short list, that is for sure.
Lol
Good for you. I thought I would throw in a real-world example to demonstrate my point, but apparently you don't like that. 🤷‍♂️
I don’t need examples of non conservative coaches to know fleck is conservative. You don’t need to make the point fleck is conservative. I know

In 2019 I was told the Pig and Axe were all that mattered.
I've seen this sentiment many times on this very board, including multiple times this year. Well geezers, say we manage to beat the BADgers. Is it a successful season? IS IT?!

Wisconsin plays Nebraska and Minnesota.

Minnesota plays Ohio State and Wisconsin.

Nebraska plays Wisconsin and Iowa.

Minnesota would be worst if Minnesota loses both and Nebraska wins one.

Wisconsin would be worst if losing both.

Nebraska is worst if losing both. I think. I'm not certain. Minnesota beat Nebraska but lost to all the rest except hasn't played Wisconsin yet.

View attachment 28229
Looks like a lot of teams will end up 6-6. What will that mean for bowls?

Top Bottom