Which member of the Gophers 2024 HS recruiting class will have the best Gopher career?

Which member of the Gophers 2024 HS recruiting class will have the best Gopher career?

• Koi Perich

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Nathan Roy

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Riley Sunram

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Drake Lindsey

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Julian Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett Carroll

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Mike Gerald

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Zahir Rainer

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Jacob Simpson

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other (please list)

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I really like this class. I think we’ll have a lot of good players come out of this one. Mike Gerald is my sneaky pick.

Carroll. Has the dog in him. Tough kid. Elite wrestler. Great hands. Knows how to win that battle.

I went with Drake, but any of the top 6 could be that guy.

Sunram OL or DL?

Perich.

Probably starts next fall.

Hard call... I can see 3 or 4 of these kid's playing early and being impact players. I believe 11 freshmen are coming in January which will be huge for the program. If aa few of them can make an impact at there projected positions like Taylor did, the future for the Gophers will look really good for the next 3 or 4 years.

Went with Roy, my dark horse pick is Mason Carrier. I love his attitude. I heard that he was at a banquet dinner the night before for some all-star game he was playing in. Mason was on the West team and a coach from the East team was making small talk with him about his game. Mason asked him if he was a coach on the East, the coach said "yes." Mason ended the conversation and didn't talk to him the rest of the night. The coach got a kick out of it. Now that's a competitive kid!

If Drake Lindsey has the best career of the listed players it’ll be a great next 4 years in Gopher nation!

Went with Koi, playing the odds based on the highest rated player he must have the best chance to do the best relative to his position. Drake would have been my second choice because he has the best chance to have the greatest impact because quarterbacks are the most important position on a team combined with him being highly rated.

I like Mike Gerald, it's something special about that kid. I watched his film and him coming from one of the toughest districts in Texas and being one of the top players says a lot about him. He was the best player on his team and they although they didn't win a lot of games his Sr year, they were in every game losing by one score Was forced to play QB, but also played WR, CB, and FS. Put him in the Midwest and he's a 4 star kid hands down.

Last edited:

Koi Will be starting by the time the Big ten season is underway next year

This is a great class and could end up better than the vaunted Empire Class. I went with Drake Lindsey who could be our best QB recruit since Adam Weber.

Top Bottom