Which member of the Gophers 2017 football recruiting class are you most excited for?

What member of the 2017 recruiting class are you most excited for?

• Blaise Andries

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Royal SilverDemetrius Douglas

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • K. Handy-Holly

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Adam Beck

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • John Michael Schmitz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trenton Guthrie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dominik London

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Tanner Morgan

Votes: 28 33.3%
  • Christopher Bell

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters
This is the best PWO class I can remember the Gophers having. Delich, Anderson, Roste, Russell, and Rousemiller can all really play.

If delich can stay healthy he will be a great special teams guy at a minimum.

Boye Mafe. Raw untapped athletic ability. Envisioning Bryce Paup molding him and letting him play in space. OLB?

Obviously Ibrahim after hearing he is a cross between Barry Sanders and Christian Okoye...

I'm most excited for Chris Autman-Bell and Handy-Holly. I think both of those guys can contribute early.. Also, being a southern MN guy I am excited for my outstate guy, Andries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im excited for the WR's/Morgan coming in. Van Dyne/Bell/Douglas could very well see early playing time. I also feel like Tanner Morgan will be the starter come day 1.

Fleck told Barriero that you can't touch Estes in a phone booth, so I'd like to add him to my list.

I

Blaise Andries

But being a Marshall resident, I'm biased...

I'm always a Big guy for the OL without a good to great OL all the good skilled players become average. If we can open holes and protect in the passing game we become a better team over all.
I think we have a great OL coach from the word on the streets.
Blaise is a big kid and if he works hard has potential to be great! and we need him to be great

While I said Andries in the poll and on the first page, I also want to throw out the name Chris Autman-Bell.

Fleck has been very complementary of the kid, and if there's any position Fleck knows it's WR. He couldn't stop talking about him.

I'm most excited for Chris Autman-Bell and Handy-Holly. I think both of those guys can contribute early.. Also, being a southern MN guy I am excited for my outstate guy, Andries.

I think you just like hyphenated last names...

Top Bottom