Which lineup would you choose for the ultimate music festival?

Which lineup would you choose for the ultimate music festival?

• Lineup A

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Lineup B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lineup C

• Lineup D

• Lineup E

• Lineup F

• Lineup G

• Lineup H

• Lineup I

• Total voters

coolhandgopher

Reaction score
During a recent work training, we had various wellness activities offered, and I led a music festival fantasy draft with eight other co-workers. The concept was simple and familiar to anyone who has participated in fantasy football draft--a snake draft for 11 rounds. Here were the chosen lineups, I'm curious to see where GopherHolers would plunk down their hard-earned money (I'll share which was my lineup after a couple of days):

A: Radiohead, The Strokes, The Flaming Lips, The White Stripes, Wolfmother, The Beastie Boys, Smashing Pumpkins, The National, The Black Keys, Beck, and Khruangbin

B: Rolling Stones, Queen, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, The Grateful Dead, U2, CCR, Foo Fighters, Santana, The Police, Crosby, Stills, & Nash

C: Bob Dylan, Taylor Swift, The Cure, The Smiths, Jimi Hendrix, Oasis, Weezer, Vivaldi, Sufjan Stevens, The Pogues, Ritchie Valens

D: The Beatles, Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews Band, Garth Brooks, Van Morrison, Ray Charles, Willie Nelson, Dr. Dre, Neil Young, Wilco, and Kendrick Lamar

E: Buddy Holly, The Turtles, John Lennon, The Zombies, Kiss, Panic at the Disco, MGMT, Death Cab for Cutie, Beirut, Real Estate, and Vansire

F: Prince, Van Halen, Tom Petty, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Collective Soul, Rush, The Clash, Imagine Dragons, Outkast, Wyclef Jean, and Shania Twain

G: Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, Fugazi, Sublime, The Stooges, Hole, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, No Doubt, Metric, The Heartless Bastards, Dr. Dog

H: Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Wonder, Bob Marley, The Talking Heads, Johnny Cash, A Tribe Called Quest, The Band, Los Lobos, The Eagles, Sturgill Simpson

I: The Ramones, David Bowie, Velvet Underground, Bruce Springsteen, James Brown, Sonic Youth, Can, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Pixies, LCD Soundsystem, Townes Van Zandt

Top Bottom