Which bowl do you think the Gophers will be in?

Which bowl do you think the Gophers will be in?

• Alamo

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Insight

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Other???

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

GopherLady

Reaction score
Let's take a little pre-vote - since it's seems like just about every media outlet is split.

With Iowa St going to the Insight over Missouri, and our traditional snub to the Alamo, I think all signs are pointing to the Insight setting up a Minnesota-Iowa St match-up.

With Iowa St going to the Insight over Missouri, and our traditional snub to the Alamo, I think all signs are pointing to the Insight setting up a Minnesota-Iowa St match-up.

And magpie is babbling...YOU, my friend, as welcome as your opinion is, you are full of $hit because you know no more than anyone else.

And magpie is babbling...YOU, my friend, as welcome as your opinion is, you are full of $hit because you know no more than anyone else.

It's a thread to state your opinion and I said it points to the Insight, not that it would BE the Insight (regardless of the fact that it was in fact the Insight). Slow your roll or take your meds.

[this forum really needs moderators]

wtf dr don? what is wrong with what magpie said. the question was, which bowl do you "think" the gophers will be in? you angry or something today?

An Iowa State MU matchup would be pretty even for both teams.

Top Bottom