Which 2015 Gophers football recruit are you most excited about?

• Shannon Brooks

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Demry Croft

Votes: 62 48.1%
  • Bronson Dovich

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jonathan Femi-Cole

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • James Johannesson

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Dior Johnson

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Quinn Oseland

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Rashad Still

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Tyler Moore

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other (please list)

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Oseland and it's not even close. Getting an out-of-state O-lineman with the big-time offers he had is a huge pick-up.

Croft easily for me. Mainly because he's a QB and the most talented one we've signed here other than Nelson. We've signed a bunch of guys with nice talent but none are sure fire stars so it's gotta be the QB who has the potential to do big things here

I think this class will stand out in a couple of years.
no real flashy guys but guys that seem to have that work ethic that coach likes and if they dedicate themselves to their god given talents it will end up being pretty interesting.

they will push guys to be better which will make them better!

Good Job Coach!

In this order:
Demry Croft
Quinn Oselund
Ace Rogers

Honorable mention:
Tyler Moore
Dior Johnson
Johnathon Hemi-Cole

Waters based on his position and size.

Ace Rogers. Whether or not he starts, he'll see plenty of playing time this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demry. I'm a sucker for an accurate QB, and we will certainly be able to use him in upcoming years. The other ones I'm not so much excited by, because I'm pretty confident what they'll turn into. I'm sure at least a few of the defensive backs will be great, and the linemen will end up turning out well, as will at least a running back or two. But it's the potential to have an accurate thrower that has me salivating.

Went with Oseland but Femi-Cole, Dior Johnson, and Ace Rogers would be next for me.

Demry-Croft is the most intriguing long term... but there are a lot of horses here who will be factors in the near future.

CROFT

At 6'5'' with that easy gliding gait, he just looks like a big time player. By all accounts he's a good guy too and he seems excited to be here.

I tip my cap to Kill and co. they seem to know what to look for, especially defensively, in players and they know how to coach them up.

I can't explain why, but Femi-Cole is my favorite of this class. Croft would be first, but I am naturally suspect of QBs so he is #2. For my #3 all the OL of this class I love and would rate them as one.

Croft, Dior Johnson and James Johanneson. In that order.

Femi-Cole. yes, he's from Canada, so there's a question about the level of competition. But, when you look at the weight-lifting video, and see the kind of shape this kid is in, I can't wait to see what happens when he comes through the line of scrimmage and runs over some stinkin' LB for Bucky.

The person I chose on this thread last year ended up transferring after less than a year. So I think I'll keep my mouth shut.

The person I chose on this thread last year ended up transferring after less than a year. So I think I'll keep my mouth shut.

I know that feeling. Its just about impossible to tell who will emerge as a big contributor.

Tough to pick just one but I went with Brooks. His highlight tape really impressed me.

Oseland and it's not even close. Getting an out-of-state O-lineman with the big-time offers he had is a huge pick-up.
Beebe. I think he is recruited for the DL, he could be huge there.

I don't know, b ut I see Johannssen as a type like Bill "boom boom" Brown.

I am excited to see which of the DBs from this class can compile the most career INTs. I think to see this class as seniors, we should be bragging about the BEST secondary in the B1G. Already in the conversation and I assume this class will only continue to improve our secondary.

As far as players go, I am curious how we use Beebe on the DL (most likely) and also if Ace Rogers can be an ALL-B1G level player for us.

Winston DeLattiboudere III. He red-shirts, and comes to the other end 25 pounds heavier and a freaking tazmanian devil. Just a gut feeling.

Top Bottom