Where are the GH moderators/editors?

alchemy2u

Reaction score
We have had several threads that have gone way off topic with Covid and Vaccine arguments.

GH has got to take control of this crap or GH will die! People are leaving.

Many have reported the problems to the administrators with absolutely no action taken.

Do you mean irradicating MplsGopher??? Vaccines come in different forms I guess... Use the ignore feature and it makes the threads a lot more readable.
Thread complaining about mods not doing anything to prevent covid discussions is becoming the very thing it seeks to destroy in 3...2...1...

GH has got to take control of this crap or GH will die!
Gopherhole is going to die, unless people say exactly what I want them to say, when I want them to say it!!!

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!

image-20160825-6595-981zwe.jpg

We have had several threads that have gone way off topic with Covid and Vaccine arguments.

GH has got to take control of this crap or GH will die! People are leaving.

Many have reported the problems to the administrators with absolutely no action taken.

Overreaction Jackson.

She blocked a friend of mine who liked a comment from an Iowa Twitter user...they have never interacted and blocked. He found out when I sent a link to a post of hers and he couldn’t see it😂😂😂
Well, what's your friend going around liking Iowa tweets for?

Please send us PM if a thread gets out of control. We try to delete as quickly as we can.

Top Bottom