What's happening in WI QB room?

Mordecai isn't the most fleet of foot.
Just think if h was "fleet of foot."

"Mordecai took advantage of his chance to impress scouts at the Badgers’ pro day, held at the McClain Center.

Mordecai registered a 4.46u 40-yard dash — which would have been the fastest for quarterbacks who took part at the combine, per NFL.com. Further, his 40-time would have placed him at No. 4 all-time among quarterbacks, behind only Anthony Richardson, RG3, and Reggie McNeal."

Just think if h was "fleet of foot."

"Mordecai took advantage of his chance to impress scouts at the Badgers’ pro day, held at the McClain Center.

Mordecai registered a 4.46u 40-yard dash — which would have been the fastest for quarterbacks who took part at the combine, per NFL.com. Further, his 40-time would have placed him at No. 4 all-time among quarterbacks, behind only Anthony Richardson, RG3, and Reggie McNeal."
Ah yes, the 40 yard dash. The great marker of NFL speed. How’d your estimate of his skills pan out in the games?

You don’t think he will throw for 379 and 9 touchdowns against Iowa like he did against Houston?

Literally if you take away that game he is Graham Mertz statistically

Like a 20-10 guy
I was wrong. He was a 9 and 4 guy. Not a 20-10 guy.

Mordecai was invited to badger pro day?
james-franco-wait-what.gif

Ah yes, the 40 yard dash. The great marker of NFL speed. How’d your estimate of his skills pan out in the games?
Good point! Every time I see you post I wonder where you grew up based on your site name. I grew up north of Thief River Falls. Just curious.

I haven't seen any of the numbers, but the shuttle is probably a better measure of quickness for a QB.
Also is almost 0% how a qb runs given what you care about in them running (pocket mobility which is more shuffling/lateral movement than even the shuttle), which is what I was saying prior

Top Bottom