What's for tailgating on Saturday morning?

harley_gopher

Reaction score
For a fun topic...it's always interesting to hear what Gopher fans are doing for their tailgating experience and what they're putting on-the-grill. Saturday morning will be sunny and chilly in Minneapolis...what's on the menu?

We're doing Bloody Mary's and Beer and English muffins with bacon egg and cheese.

Go Gophers !

For a fun topic...it's always interesting to hear what Gopher fans are doing for their tailgating experience and what they're putting on-the-grill. Saturday morning will be sunny and chilly in Minneapolis...what's on the menu?

We're doing Bloody Mary's and Beer and English muffins with bacon egg and cheese.

Go Gophers !

Light munchies, bloodies... we are grilling burgers post game.

Brats pre game. Burgers post game. Beer all day.

Kahlua/coffee to warm up and wake up. Followed by bloody mary's. Repeat. Then a nap from 8-9 a.m. Get up to bacon and beer, followed by beer.

Kahlua/coffee to warm up and wake up. Followed by bloody mary's. Repeat. Then a nap from 8-9 a.m. Get up to bacon and beer, followed by beer.

Next time I am up at Battle lake I am going to schedule a bro date with my spiritual leader

Here's a unique one that a friend's family makes:
Hollow out a medium pumpkin of it's seeds and slime. Add 6 brats, 2 cups wild rice, and one can of that cream of mushroom soup stuff. Cover pumpkin and bake at 350 for ~4 hours. Wrap it in something to keep it warm and bring it to your tailgate.

This game is a potluck for us, so we're doing: Hashbrown Egg Bake, Biscuits and gravy, dips, brats, dogs, Monkey/caramel bread, and jello shots for breakfast. Post game we're doing grilled cheese sandwiches, which was Nate's idea...and I'm excited for it!

Of course bloodies, beer, flip cup, all that other good stuff.

This game is a potluck for us, so we're doing: Hashbrown Egg Bake, Biscuits and gravy, dips, brats, dogs, Monkey/caramel bread, and jello shots for breakfast. Post game we're doing grilled cheese sandwiches, which was Nate's idea...and I'm excited for it!

There's always room for Jello Shots! If it's chilly you might need a little shot of Fireball to warm you up too.

Lots of beer darts. Bud Light Chelada. Grain Belt. Brats from my butcher in Thief River Falls. Frisbeer. Trugo.

There's always room for Jello Shots! If it's chilly you might need a little shot of Fireball to warm you up too.

What this guy said!! We'll have our standard million things to eat (we always have too much) along with beers, Captain Morgan, and a bit of Fireball to warm us up early. Might have to have a bit of "tailgating" during the game to keep warm too!

Hoping you guys can help with a parking question.

What's the best place to park without a pass to meet someone in Ski-U-Mah? Price is not an issue, availability of public parking is. The car will be arriving at 9:00 a.m.

Also, if parking downtown Mpls, and taking the train is the best option, what's the most convenient lot to park to grab the train?

What's the best place to park without a pass to meet someone in Ski-U-Mah? Price is not an issue, availability of public parking is. The car will be arriving at 9:00 a.m.

Also, if parking downtown Mpls, and taking the train is the best option, what's the most convenient lot to park to grab the train?

Street in Como.

I believe Oak St. Ramp is $20 on gameday, if you don't mind moving right after the game. If you go that route, I'd suggest tailgating or grabbing a bite to eat somewhere after the game to let things clear out.

Bloodies, beer and breakfast burritos

Bloodies, beer and breakfast burritos. Followed by Donuts!!!! Hot dogs and sausages after!!

Going out for breakfast, so we don't have anything to worry about but drinking beer at the tailgate lot.

As mentioned before the Oak St. Ramp. Also the Coffman Ramp. I always park for free where all the housing is. Usually around 5th and 11th. Anywhere in that area though, right behind dinky town.

where can we find you

Breakfast burritos with grilled tater tots on the side. Bloodies, beer, and propane brewed coffee.

We will be trying French 75's with Andoullie sausage casserole. The French Seventy Five is 1.5 oz of Gin, 1 oz simple syrup, 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice. Shaken with ice strained and poured in the a glass about 2/3's full. Topped with Champagne. Mrs. Husker has promised her powdered sugar beignets. As you might see we like New Orleans.

Top Bottom