What uniforms will the Gophers wear for the opener with Nebraska?

I swear I have no contacts in the equipment department!

Wouldn't have minded gold pants and maybe a gold face mask, the one we saw during spring practices, for this game. Oh well, maybe we'll wear gold to the maroon out.

When was the last time we wore full banana? Is it still in our combination of uniforms?
We are I believe 4-0 when wearing but can not tell you the last time we did not wear the combo last year

When was the last time we wore full banana? Is it still in our combination of uniforms?
Not asking for full banana (you're right, we haven't done it since Brewster?), just find it odd we went all maroon considering the attempted crowd color scheme.

Figured the yellow oversized Goldy helmet / gold pants would've been natural.

Uni combo just released- only we would attempt to hype up the Gold Out and then send the team out in full Maroon
One thing I never understood. They are making it a gold out, why wouldn’t the team do a gold out? Same with Penn State… you have close to 200,000 people wearing white in and out of the stadium and the team comes out in blue? Makes no sense.

Vikings did it right during their winter white out last winter and wore all whites for the game.

Nothing uglier in college football than this "full banana" bullshit.
What a dumb fucking thing to want.
I don't want to see all yellow (gold) uniforms either but what I don't understand is who you are that you get to decide what other people should like and want to see.

I've always been a fan of any look with the chrome gold helmets and still think the chrome gold/white/maroon "big away game" look is the Gophers best in program history.

Chrome gold, maroon, maroon is my favorite home game look. I love the chrome gold lids with the Goldy head and thankfully the program seems to as well, bringing them out for the big games.

Not really a fan of the white helmets or the yellow gold ones unless they have Goldy's cute smile on them. Thankfully we've never been subjected to a chrome gold helmet with a yellow gold jersey or pants.
This is the way.

Top Bottom