What the SCOUT forums think of us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

We politely ask not to turn this into an "us vs. them" thread. GopherHole is proud of the community it has built and views all Gopher sites as an opportunity to expand the passionate Gopher fan base.

The enemy is Wisconsin/Iowa, etc. it is definitely not a fellow Gopher site.

Idk there are some goons here. But their everywhere in this world. I think we got a nice variety here. Some of you do need to chill out on the nit picking and lashing out at new users tho. I think some of that stuff keeps people away.

A little quality control wiki style never hurt anyone. It can only strengthen communications.

It would help if there were some rules that were enforced on here that kept the trolls away. I mean you say GH is "an opportunity to expand the passionate Gopher fan base", yet recruits can come on here and read a bunch of Iowa/Becky fans pretending to be Gopher fans and either trashing players or the team in general. 1 out of 5 threads are relevant, but 9 out of 10 get hijacked by trolls and turn into pissing matches. I'm pretty sure this site tears at the fabric of Gopher football just as much as it helps it. That said I enjoy Chris's work getting the fans insight on the recruits and allowing a forum to dicuss our team; however, the site itself is quite a mess. I don't mean to act ungrateful I just figured I would add some instructive feedback.

Idk there are some goons here. But their everywhere in this world. I think we got a nice variety here. Some of you do need to chill out on the nit picking and lashing out at new users tho. I think some of that stuff keeps people away.

I don't think there's any question of it. That's the thing I like the least about this board - the 'who do you think you are' attitude that's so common here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom