What new stuff would you like to see at the bank?

I don’t want to get into a pissing match with anyone over porta-potties. It would be nice to have a way to get relief at the top of the stadium - hell, gimme a bucket.

Fresh coats of Maroon and Gold paint around the stadium would be nice. Replacing the sun faded plastic seats too.

"Enclosing" the upper concourse (in a way that still allowed for expansion if the day ever comes where that is warranted) with more bathrooms and concessions would be nice.

Can't think of much after that

Yup. From my section....I've run down to the bathrooms during a media timeout and been back in my seat without missing a down. Absolutely no reason to think porta potties are even a remotely good idea.
Hey Stocker. I do the same thing.

But at my age, I hope I can hold it long enough to get to the BR!!!

Enhanced east side board. Could be a bigger board and/or the type that wraps around the entire east bowl.

Permanent concessions and bathrooms on the north side.

Fix security. I got in to PSU faster than TCF. How?!

Replace the bench seats with either maroon benches or maroon chair backs.

Get rid of the admin building!! It blocks the view of of most beautiful B10 stadium when entering campus!!

Honestly the video board is worthless if we don’t show replays.
At Vikings game today, every close call shown multiple times.
Hire a freshman and they’ll do a better job than whatever we are doing now

ALL porta-potties are terrible to clean and empty - trust me on that. They’d be used, and would alleviate at least some of the current wait time at restrooms in the concourse.
There are plenty of bathroom capacity. The problem is when most decide to go at the same time at the quarter breaks and halftime.

Cant imagine that anyone that walks into the stadium doesnt have a phone they can check on all scores of the day. We don't need a scrolling scoreboard to get news. Have the best wifi of any stadium is all that we can ask. It should never take more than several minutes to enter the stadium, so that process could be improved, for the most part things seem pretty good.
The scrolling scoreboard is convenient and appreciated, but stop listing games that don't start until after the Gophers game is likely over -- e.g., 2:30 p.m. games during 11:00 a.m. Gophers games.

Enhanced east side board. Could be a bigger board and/or the type that wraps around the entire east bowl.

Get rid of the admin building!! It blocks the view of of most beautiful B10 stadium when entering campus!!
Football shaped screen!!!

Not sure I follow? Do you mean on top?

Better beer, wider selection. Local breweries. Maybe bring back the beer garden.
We were just discussing that at the game Saturday. At one time, didn't we go outside the stadium to buy beer? They had it fenced off, but it was OUTSIDE the stadium right? Also, I would love to see less congestion in the concourse area, but I'm not sure if that's a solvable problem (unless you somehow get bathrooms and lots of concessions in the upper deck).

Better beer, wider selection. Local breweries. Maybe bring back the beer garden.

If you walk around to different vendors you can find all sorts of different beers being sold. Imo....the selection at the stadium is really impressive.

There are a couple of beer/drink concessions up on the top concourse. The could easily add more to alleviate the crush in the main concourse. Easy and cheap.
Shhhh!! These are the best kept secret in the stadium. Almost never any lines, compared to the main concourse stands. Especially if you're just looking for canned drinks ... I can't understand why people wait in such long lines!

Now, about the cheap part .... :cool:

Shhhh!! These are the best kept secret in the stadium. Almost never any lines, compared to the main concourse stands. Especially if you're just looking for canned drinks ... I can't understand why people wait in such long lines!

Now, about the cheap part .... :cool:

I sorta laugh at my usual $5 water, $5 popcorn, and $11 small plastic cup of beer. It is what it is.

You talking about the office building in the (roughly) SE corner?

I do believe there are plans to demolish that building and make a stadium plaza in that area, relocate those workers elsewhere.

Honestly the video board is worthless if we don’t show replays.
At Vikings game today, every close call shown multiple times.
Hire a freshman and they’ll do a better job than whatever we are doing now
Could it be a Big Ten rule? Wild shot in the dark, probably not

1. Bigger video board on the north side of the stadium
2. Use the space on the upper concourse. It's already setup for plumbing so put up some permanent concessions and bathrooms. Probably a lounge/beer garden too.
3. Agree on the 11 flags. C'mon man. Stay with the times.
4. This doesn't have to do with the stadium....but I miss the old days where in the 2H a sub-group of the band would go to various parts of the stadium and play music. Wisconsin used to do this as well...not sure if they still do as I haven't been to Camp Randall in 18 years.
5. Better ways to keep people informed of what's going on with the game while in the concourse/restroom. The TVs they have are way too small and having them mounted flush with the wall means you can't see anything if you are within 10 feet of the concession stand window. At the Dome they were mounted at 90-degree angles. I'm not sure if they need to be mounted that way but at least at a 30 degree angle would help....and make them bigger. This is the age where everyone had a 60 inch TV in their 300 sq foot living rooms so why do we have 21 inch TVs in a giant concourse? Or even put them INSIDE the concession stands so as you're waiting 5 minutes for the volunteer to fill your $18 order for a Hot Dog + Coke you can watch easily.

Maybe a band section that actually fits...the band?
Hahahaha YES. Its so dumb the stadium designers didn't take into account that the marching band has instruments that need to fit into the band pit as well!

Hmm….let me think,…. Oh yeah!
FULL FREAKING BANANA!!!!!

Security, got in line just before 1:00 on Saturday and almost missed kickoff. The metal detectors were acting more like motion detectors. My 7yo, wearing sweats and a t-shirt, set off the machine 3 times. No artificial hips or anything. Every single person in our line had to go through machine 2-3 times and this was basically for optics. They knew the machines weren't working as intended but couldn't simply let the flood gates open.

Top Bottom