What grade would you give the Gophers coaching staff in the win over Purdue?

What grade would you give the Gophers coaching staff in the win over Purdue?

• A

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • B

Votes: 46 52.3%
  • C

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • D

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The win was good, I was very pleased to win. But the offense didn't score in the 4th and the defense got worse as the game went on. But C is definitely a passing grade here.

I can't seem to find Fleck's post game press conference. Anyone have the link?

Gophers posted it on Facebook. Kind of a weird video. No formal back drop. Kind of off to the side of the stadium impromptu question / answer session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophers posted it on Facebook. Kind of a weird video. No formal back drop. Kind of off to the side of the stadium impromptu question / answer session.

Purdue didn’t give them a spot to do it because Brohm is a sore loser.

<b>Purdue didn’t give them a spot to do it </b>because Brohm is a sore loser.

Do we know this?
That is my assumption as well, but seems pretty bush league for an institution like Purdue.

B+. Almost an A. He is now 4 and 0 for the year. Hopefully this week more teaching and players absorbing information to do better yet.

This. I think scheme wise defensively they were fine, but the tackling was the issue. Fix that and it might have ended with Purdue only having 21.

I assume you’re talking about tackling? Of course they can, but it’s up to players to execute. Not every single mistake is the fault of a coach.

If they play well then by extension we can’t credit the coaches.

Not a big fan of having issues keeping just 11 guys on the field, but I thought we had a great game plan and were generally prepared. Road B1G victory! A- for me. Well done PJ and team.

Yup. Some minor things I didn’t like but overall really good.
I know we gave up some stuff but in my opinion the defensive issues were more tackling than scheme. I can only assume we have coached kids to tackle, so tackling issues are more on players than coaches (unless we don’t coach tackling).

Needed an all-world performance from Morgan to pull out the win. Gophs have yet to put together a complete game. Gave up 250 yards and 21 points in second half.

Is that a B?

The staff gets an A. We won a B1G road game. How often does that happen? We were up by 21 in the 4th quarter and missed some tackles and gave up a fluke onside kick. If not for that, we win by 20+.

Top Bottom