What grade would you give the Gophers coaching in the loss to Iowa?

What grade would you give the Gophers coaching in the loss to Iowa?

• A

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • B

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • C

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • D

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • F

Votes: 66 56.4%

• Total voters

My "Fire Fleck" Meter is approaching 90% tonight.

The number of times he has lost trophy games plays in to it.
True, but I remind myself, would Minnesota ever pony up to bring in a better coach? No it would be a name coordinator or mid level conf coach with a 5 year turn around with way more losses for at least 3 years in the process..
(Ask Nebraska)
Unfortunately PJ is about the best we going to get....

True, but I remind myself, would Minnesota ever pony up to bring in a better coach? No it would be a name coordinator or mid level conf coach with a 5 year turn around with way more losses for at least 3 years in the process..
(Ask Nebraska)
I'm sorry, but his trophy game record is enough to slash my contributions (Athletic department or NIL Collective) down to zero. It's is embarrassing.

Problem is the rodents will never attract a big name coach to hard to recruit not enough nil money and now with 4 west coast teams 7 win seasons will be the best they can do

Overall we tackle like shit upfront against good RBs. 92 and 14 tackle good to great — 45 is an absolute f’ing disaster somewhere along the line he forgot how to tackle.

It's a lack of talent.
Maybe, I think you need to actually tackle in practice in order to know how to fucking tackle. This is the pros where those guys don’t need to tackle to the ground and practice. We need to be doing that twice a week.

(Ask Nebraska)
I’m not ready to fire PJ, but getting close. I would go back 15-20 years… firing Mason wasn’t the wrong decision, hiring Brewster was the wrong decision.

There are a lot of good coaches out there. At the end of the day if your school is in the Big Ten or SEC you are automatically one of the best jobs in the country.

F, prime time, national telecast, and owned, yet again in a trophy game. I seriously don't see another win this year based on what I've seen so far.

I'm trying to remember who won the coin toss - I thought it was Iowa and they deferred. If so, why did we choose to play on the east side of the field going west, where Max needed to look directly into the sun? With the start time, the setting sun was brutal going that direction. I'm guessing the sun was part of the reason he threw that interception. I get that if we chose the other side our receivers would have to look backwards into the sun, but I still think going west-to-east would have been the better field choice.

Here's the TV shot right before he threw the pic.

1727013993323.png

Last edited:

Top Bottom