What grade would you give the Gophers coaches in the win at Iowa?

What grade would you give the Gophers coaches in the win at Iowa?

• A

Votes: 34 21.1%
  • B

Votes: 45 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 46 28.6%
  • D

Votes: 32 19.9%
  • F

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters

C

Iowa's offense in its current state is terrible's ugly cousin. Game shouldn't have come down to the wire again.

Went with C, a win is a win but Athan needs to get better. The game wouldn't have been nearly as close if he was more consistent

Almost every negative offensive play can be attributed to the athlete themselves not the play calling.

Wife had photos so I missed the game but limiting them to 11 yards rushing is pretty much shutting them down.

D was great (A). Special teams was good at K, punting itself was good, everything else was terrible (C). Again. Offense was mediocre at best, and PJ crawled under a shell with the game on the line (D). Again. Got lucky this time. Firm C.

Ooooo, tough guy! Look at you giving an A on a technicality. Guts of steel, right there.
When the Gophs brought home the Axe for the 1st time in 15 years and there was an impromptu rally, did you criticize that too?? That wasn't a beautiful game either but it was fantastic.

If so, I feel sorry for you.

You do what you do to win the game. A all the way.

When the Gophs brought home the Axe for the 1st time in 15 years and there was an impromptu rally, did you criticize that too?? That wasn't a beautiful game either but it was fantastic.

If so, I feel sorry for you.

A all the way.
Go you! Way to be the only dishonest person posting in this thread.

A++++++++++

Anythin else, go F yourself
Really? One of the best efforts to lose the game by our staff. Really poor in game management and how many passes can our receivers drop? D was good against a highschooler level QB. Its a win and that works for me but Flicker gets all the credit while having no clue how to win.

I went B. Too many drops by receivers and horrible misses by AK to blame the staff today. Everyone needs to get better. Great WIN!

Floyd for the 1st time in 8 years and you say C....I hope the mods ban your ass for stupidity
He's not wrong.
The game thread was filled with colorful posts regarding Fleck's employment. Special teams is still a nightmare...aside from our kicker. If that call at the end isn't made, we lose and there would be F's all around.

Top Bottom