What grade would you give the 2015-2016 Gophers basketball season?

What grade would you give the 2015-2016 Gophers basketball season?

• A

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • F

Votes: 58 74.4%

• Total voters
An F, the sexy tape sealed that. They were pulling themselves together before that happened, but at the end of the day an F is an F

I give them an "I" for incomplete. Hopefully next year all the players will be able to attend all the games.

Animal House:

Dean Wormer - "Mr. Blutarski, zero point zero. Daniel Day (D-Day) has no grade point average. all classes report incomplete."

It's too bad that the team didn't have someone like future senator John Blutarsky to rally them with a "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" speech... uhm.... nevermind.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Personally I'd be optimistic about the direction of the program if we would have went after Sacar Anim and Marshawn Wilson...

F

I had to be honest. Not only did we have a horrible nonconference schedule wherein we lost to SDSU and USD, but we proceeded to then lose our first 13 big ten games. After the Maryland game, it was looking like a solid D to C minus. With sex-tape, it sunk back into a solid 55%. Which is an F. I can't really imagine a worse season start to finish.

Top Bottom