What grade would you give Mitch Leidner in Gophers victory over Indiana State?

What grade would you give Mitch Leidner in Gophers victory over Indiana State?

• A

Votes: 105 88.2%
  • B

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like Mitch but I didn't see anything to make me change my mind about his abilities. He had a good outing. Still struggles to hit guys on the run, stares down his receivers and waits too long at times. Not that he had a lot of help the drops...

Tracy Claeys disagrees with you. You would have known that if you saw Sunday Night Overtime.

There is always room for improvement. Yes the receivers dropped 4-5 well to OK thrown balls but he also had 2-3 REALLY BAD throws. His running was good, man does he look unbelievably agile compared to last year and has to help his draft stock. Why didn't you include pluses and minuses? We could have had a serious converstation between A- and B+

There is always room for improvement. Yes the receivers dropped 4-5 well to OK thrown balls but he also had 2-3 REALLY BAD throws. His running was good, man does he look unbelievably agile compared to last year and has to help his draft stock. Why didn't you include pluses and minuses? We could have had a serious converstation between A- and B+

2-3 really bad throws out of 30 total. And most of the dropped balls hit the receivers directly in the hands.

I mean, better being overthrown than underthrown. Still no fumbles OR interceptions from Mitch.

2-3 really bad throws out of 30 total. And most of the dropped balls hit the receivers directly in the hands.

I mean, better being overthrown than underthrown. Still no fumbles OR interceptions from Mitch.

Seriously though, how many were perfect spirals?

Seriously though, how many were perfect spirals?

Not quite sure if this is sarcasm....in case it isn't...
Off the top of my head, the only wobbly ball I saw was actually caught. The rest all seemed very catchable and close to perfect spirals. The TV crew was guessing the sun angle could have been an issue on a couple of the drops (who knows if that's true).

Not quite sure if this is sarcasm....in case it isn't...
Off the top of my head, the only wobbly ball I saw was actually caught. The rest all seemed very catchable and close to perfect spirals. The TV crew was guessing the sun angle could have been an issue on a couple of the drops (who knows if that's true).

Complete sarcasm. I still think pluses and minuses should have been included so I could give him an A- of B+. He had a hell of a game, but I wouldn't call it perfect. I want to see him have the same game on the road against a B1G team. In a few weeks he'll get a shot.

Yeah, the big Polack had hands of stone...I run to the biffy and he catches one. Hear he's light's out in practice though. Maybe just jitters. If he can consistently catch, he will be fun to watch.

I remember a MN v MI game at Memorial as a kid in the late 70s where Wolverines had a 6'9" slow TE...seemed like that guy caught everything thrown to him b/c nobody could cover him. Can't teach height...

so you just call people ethnic slurs?

Well, being a Polack, I can safely tell you that's not a slur...nice try troll.

May want to check your spelling..... Polak - OK, Polack - Not OK. Taken from Wikipedia:

The noun Polack ( or ); in the contemporary English language, is an ethnic slur and a derogatory reference to a person of Polish descent. It is an Anglicisation of the Polish language word Polak, which means a Polish male or a person of Polish nationality (feminine being Polka), with a neutral connotation. However, the English loanword "Polack" (note the spelling difference which does not appear in Polish - there is no "ck" combination in the Polish language) is considered an ethnic slur in the United States and the United Kingdom, and therefore is considered insulting in nearly all contemporary usages.

Though, may I remind wait!what? That people of certain demographics have taken words that were slurs and begun using them themselves, essentially reclaiming the word, and generally it's okay if people of that demographic use it, just not people outside that demographic. Don't know if that's what's happening here, or if its just a spelling error. Can confirm PMWinSTP is polish though. So it could also be a case of the former.

Did you guys know that in the '60s the Polish government was planning on flying to the Sun?

They were warned by the international scientific community that they would face certain death due to the heat, to which they responded, no it's ok; we're going at night.

True story.

Top Bottom