What grade would you give Cole Kramer in his first and only career start at QB?

What grade would you give Cole Kramer in his first and only career start at QB?

• A

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • B

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • C

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • D

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought he managed the game very effectively. His pick happened when his arm got hit while throwing the ball. He throws a very catchable ball and is very effective on his short and intermediate passes. Superior runner when the opening happens. I think he would have won at least 2-3 additional games this year had he been named the started. I give him and A+ grade (all things considered).
16 attempts for 26 yards. Good grief.

A is the only answer for this poll.

Cole didn't have to play but chose to have one more ride with his teammates. One pick wasn't really his fault since he was hit as he threw, tossed a couple of TD passes....managed the game well.

Overall numbers aren't the most impressive but I'm sure Cole could care less about that. He got to lead the team to a bowl victory and accounted for 3 TDs.

36 yards, or whatever is nothing higher than a C. He won the game, as a starter, and got a td pass or two. Second one was 3 seconds late, but hey. They won. I watched a crappy gopher team in a bowl game and they won. I was happy.

He ran three times. Tell me when he did, and I'll go back and watch. The RB combo was a wildcat.
I didn’t mean to say he ran the ball all the time, I meant to say he when he ran the read option play, he made good decisions and looked comfortable doing so.

Top Bottom