What game are you watching right now?

this is how things will have to go today for MN

Iowa looks like a different team so far 2nd half

Texas offense has 40 total yards left with 3:35 left in the first half and is about to take the lead after causing another huge fumble on the OU kickoff. We will need huge breaks like this in today's game for use to be in it. texas offense is playing just brutal but their d and ST are carrying them, which will be our recipe for a W today.

Have both tvs going right now with one on Texas-Oklahoma and the other on becky-hogeyes, then switching between the others.

BTW, the Texas-Oklahoma game is ridiculously long right now. Still over 3 minutes left in the 2nd and the game is almost 2 hours long already. I might get the Gophers-Penn St. game around half time at this rate. This game is not easy to watch.

i was just thinking the same. They better switch over for our game at 2:30, this game will be nowhere near finished at 2:30. So many replays in the first half this is gunna be a four game.

i was just thinking the same. They better switch over for our game at 2:30, this game will be nowhere near finished at 2:30. So many replays in the first half this is gunna be a four game.

It'll be longer than 4 hours at this rate. It's already almost 2 hours long, and we still haven't had the 30 minute halftime yet.

This is the longest 1st half I've ever seen. A first half that is going to take over 4 hrs.? Wow.

Well I can kinda understand why it's taking so long. Lots and lots of points scored.

Haha, the Wisconsin-Iowa game may be done before the 2nd half starts!

Haha you might be right...Iowa makes good adjustments at the half and leads 17-10.

Top Bottom