What game are you watching right now?

cduff

Reaction score
I'm watching Wisconsin - Iowa. Right now Wisconsin looks like the better team. Watching Clay slice through the Iowa defense makes me feel a little better about our poor effort against them.

Going back and forth between Wisconsin Iowa and OU/Texas.

Stanzi is goddamn awful.

Going between Iowa-Wisky, Texas-OU, and MSU-NW

Pam Ward in his ongoing wisdom said NW hasn't played a team with a winning record this year.

Flipping between Wis-Iowa, NU-MSU, and OU-UT.

Northwestern made a great goalline stand on the MSU's first drive to keep the game at 0-0. NU has been completing passes but for virtually no yardage. They are finally in the midst of a drive though.

Iowa-Wis is pretty boring. At least Iowa held Wisconsin to a FG instead of 6.

Bradford is already down in the OU-UT game. OU has moved the ball but settled for 2 FG's. Texas hasn't been doing much offensively but the defense has kept them within 1 possession.

Not looking good for Clay's leg...Never like to see a player go down like that

I'm watching Wisconsin - Iowa. Right now Wisconsin looks like the better team. Watching Clay slice through the Iowa defense makes me feel a little better about our poor effort against them.

OU and Texas on one TV; flipping through three Big Ten games on the Dish.

Clay just got hurt for Wisconsin.

Man where was Clay getting hurt in our game? He was already shredding the Iowa D.

OU-Texas

Call me crazy, but Herbstreit is growing on me doing games with Musburger. I hate college gameday, but that is largely due to Corso's tired act. GO OU

I love Gameday. You have to take it for what it is, absurdity to the point of self-parody.

Watching Purdue vs OSU....how great would it be for Purdue to upset another overrated team that we'll upset next week! ;)

Purdue currently driving, 3-7

It would be great for Purdue to beat Ohio State.

It would also be great if I discovered the cure for cancer in my bathtub.

It would be great for Purdue to beat Ohio State.

It would also be great if I discovered the cure for cancer in my bathtub.

Purdue gets fumble at tOSU 8!!!

Almost threw INT though!

Princeton vs Brown for me on Versus. Both playing for their first win in the Ivy today, gotta love it.

By the way, the Brown student section isn't full yet with 5:28 left in the first quarter. It looks like a total of 400 people at the game, including both team's players.

Princeton vs Brown for me on Versus. Both playing for their first win in the Ivy today, gotta love it.

By the way, the Brown student section isn't full yet with 5:28 left in the first quarter. It looks like a total of 400 people at the game, including both team's players.

more importantly....did the fans STAND on third downs? or sit? or some do both? did people yell?

hahahahahaha

Today is one of those days I miss the bachelors apartment when we would bring in the second and third TV so we could have all of them on at once. Can't beat that. Now that I am married I have to settle for flipping back n forth, just ain't the same.

I have a 20" tv in the cabinet under my main tv. I have ou-tx on the little tv and I am flipping among the three big 10 games with the big tv. So far Wisconsin is outclassing Iowa... big time.

I have a 20" tv in the cabinet under my main tv. I have ou-tx on the little tv and I am flipping among the three big 10 games with the big tv. So far Wisconsin is outclassing Iowa... big time.

Thats a pretty nice set up, I miss that.

Schofield for Wisconsin is so god damn good. He's destroying Bulaga today. I'm glad he's a senior.

Schnauzer: you can also throw.www.channelsurfing.net on a computer and add another game that way. I've got the NW/MSU game on mine.

we need iowa, so when he beat them it will be a huge upset. and WI has a super favorable schedule the rest of the way so this could be their last chance to lose.

Purdue up 9-7! Should've been much more, but I'm liking an upset please!:clap:

wow, texas guy just head butted an OU player, then texas causes a huge fumble and Texas recovers to score on the play to take the lead after being dominated this whole first half.
Then a review, shows they cant advance a muffed punt.

Looks like the headbutt gave them good luck, and some momentum.

maybe if we need a spark we can take a page from their playbook, i'm volunteering small as He would probably knock the guy out and seems like he is the type of guy who would enjoy head butting someone lol

Iowa looks like a different team so far 2nd half

Top Bottom