What do you hope to hear from Fleck during his press conference?

I want to hear that immediately upon the conclusion of the press conference, that he is going to meet with and start getting to know his team.

Exactly- actually I hope he says he just finished being introduced to the people that matter the most- his players- and that he expressed the desire for all of them to see things through these tough times and help him right the ship (nothing to do with rowing the boat).

Exactly- actually I hope he says he just finished being introduced to the people that matter the most- his players- and that he expressed the desire for all of them to see things through these tough times and help him right the ship (nothing to do with rowing the boat).
Since he recruited most of our players and offered them scholardhips to WMU, it seems he has a head start.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

ANYTHING EXCEPT REFERENCES TO A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND THE ROSE BOWL...been there, done that and didn't turn out so well.

His plan to beat the stinking Badgers!

Yeah, would be cool if he did something like Tressel did...only about the Badgers.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oDOXwSwvwO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have very little doubt he'll win the press conference. I am a bit skeptical of him (still excited about the hire), but he will win this part of it.

The state is going to love him until at least September.

Yeah, can't imagine how this board would blow up if he dropped the opener to Buffalo.

When we you first contacted by Minnesota?

That as part of the deal to come here, the 5 players added to the EOAA list will be reinstated at the U.

Top Bottom