What are you looking forward to seeing against WV?

Until I opened this thread, it was the underclassmen as a preview for next year. But the OP convinced me.
Appalachia women are not the most attractive... I wonder if w.v. has a scholarship for cheerleaders

Appalachia women are not the most attractive... I wonder if w.v. has a scholarship for cheerleaders
I don't think most of the people who go to Morgantown are Appalachia women. I know in the Pittsburgh area, WVU is sort of the safety school if you can't get into Penn State or Pitt.

It's like the UMD girls aren't all rangers.

I agree that just seeing the game played would be a win. I had to cancel the party at my house as I came down with the dreaded virus myself

other than that, some creativity in our run game would be fun. We have liked to run Outside Zone for the last two years…let’s see something else

As others have said, just getting this among other bowl games in will be difficult. I hope it is played.

Omicron is spreading like wildfire and although it seems to be a comparatively mild strain, it is so contagious it is hitting lots of previously safe spots right now. Sports getting cancelled all over the place and people I know all over the country are coming down with it at essentially the same time. Unlike delta (which produced some serious cases among my friends/relatives) everyone I know has had very light symptoms with this strain so personally it has been no big deal. But testing positive is testing positive and it affects events and creates cancellations just like the earlier variants.

As others have said, just getting this among other bowl games in will be difficult. I hope it is played.

Omicron is spreading like wildfire and although it seems to be a comparatively mild strain, it is so contagious it is hitting lots of previously safe spots right now. Sports getting cancelled all over the place and people I know all over the country are coming down with it at essentially the same time. Unlike delta (which produced some serious cases among my friends/relatives) everyone I know has had very light symptoms with this strain so personally it has been no big deal. But testing positive is testing positive and it affects events and creates cancellations just like the earlier variants.
Looking forward to your next report on the end of the world.

For me it’s the WV cheerleaders.
Thanks for the tip!
I’ve scoured the internet and can never seem to find racy pics of women.

Whew! At least on Tuesday, if I time it right, and the camera catches it just right, I can objectify women with my two teenage sons.

giphy.gif

I always think of Clarice when thinking of women from West Virginia...

1640525839872.png

Obvioulsy have seen a particular movie too many times...

BTW...the game is going by the name "Caddyshack Bowl" among the WVU faithful.

I’m looking forward to intact couches in the living rooms of wvu students in Morgantown.

West Virginia, Mountain Mama indeed.

I also think it is pretty great you were looking up pics of Mountain Mamas at 2:00 am Christmas morning.
Well, as you get a little older it's okay to stay up past 10:00. The truth is: I didn't believe those girls were cheerleaders, and I was right. But what was surprising to me...is they are actually three girls from the WV gymnastics team.

I want to see the game actually played without attrition from Omicron.

Complete and utter domination!
Wouldn't surprise anyone here in WV. We are largely displeased with our schemes and coaching...

Just wanted to drop in and wish you guys good luck tomorrow. It's a decent matchup on paper, but Minnesota overall has the better athletes and is more advanced as a program than WVU after our coaching change, which has been lackluster and disappointing.

We'll either show up physical and it'll be close, but we have a penchant for playing soft for extended periods, in which case we'll get blown out.

A couple names you'll know after the game...

RB Tony Mathis - we won't miss the absence of Leddie Brown. He's a harder runner with more speed. Many were calling for him to take more carries away from Brown, but our HC is a loyal guy, usually to a fault.

QB Jarrett Doege - somehow managed to lead the B12 in passing, but simply isn't good. The ultimate statue. No mobility, horrible downfield passer and no ability to extend plays and deliver. He can, however, dice up a defense underneath if he's given the time to let routes develop.

QB Garrett Greene - he's the changeup and short yardage guy. Very fast, but he isn't trusted to pass so when he's in it's a read option and he keeps it almost always.

WR Sam James - the only true gamebreaker we have. Big, fast and physical. But he was a drop machine last season so much that he was benched. He's been better of late.

WR Bryce Ford-Wheaton - Our best receiver with NFL talent and size. If he'd had B12-level QB play, he'd be a household name.

DL Dante Stills - he'll get his TFLs and will wreck a few plays.

DL Akeem Mesidor - same as Stills but better edge speed.

Overall, our offense is easily defended. We run an outdated read option passing offense with a QB that isn't a threat to keep. If you can stop the inside run and defend underneath routes, we're toast. But if we get in 2nd and 5 or less, we'll go for the deep stuff and it'll be an underthrown jump ball, and our wideouts win a lot of those battles.

Defensively, we're just sound. We don't do anything great but we don't do anything terribly. We run a modified 3-3-5 and our D-line gets pressure. We usually bring an extra blitzer from an edge. We can stop the run, but a good passing game with good recievers will eat our lunch. We just don't have the athletes.

Anyway, good luck again. Hope it's a good one. And yes, our cheerleaders have schollies. But we do have a lot of homegrown talent. Feast or famine. Either a 10 or something out of Deliverance.

Top Bottom