What are you drinking for the game?

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I don't typically drink a lot when attending sporting events. I'll have a few beers and thats it. But I'll be at home, on a Saturday night, watching my beloved Gophers. I have house projects to do much of the day leading up to it, so I'll probably be drinking early afternoon.

I'll likely start out with some Busch light my brother in law left in my fridge and transition to some local IPAs for kickoff. If all goes well, I'll stay up late on here, with a solid buzz

I don't typically drink a lot when attending sporting events. I'll have a few beers and thats it. But I'll be at home, on a Saturday night, watching my beloved Gophers. I have house projects to do much of the day leading up to it, so I'll probably be drinking early afternoon.

I'll likely start out with some Busch light my brother in law left in my fridge and transition to some local IPAs for kickoff. If all goes well, I'll stay up late on here, with a solid buzz
Sounds like my day, although I toss out the Budweiser my brother in law leaves in my fridge.

I will be having a Yuengling or two. I need something to wash down my hot chili.......

Obviously I am an Alaskan, so I will be starting with Alaskan Summer (best beer they make), then transitioning into some Busch Latte's. Finish the night out with a Rum/Diet.

@MplsGopher...if it was 2004 still I would pound SPARX until my my mouth was orange to get the day started....ahh the young years.

Some Titos or Whisky/Dew and will need to wash it down with some Busch Light

I have a new found respect for you sir! We have had our differences politically, but 4Loco! Lets go!
I'm afraid the true 4loco heyday was after my time. But I'm sure there were many good (and bad) times had by those who partook.

Obviously I am an Alaskan, so I will be starting with Alaskan Summer (best beer they make), then transitioning into some Busch Latte's. Finish the night out with a Rum/Diet.

@MplsGopher...if it was 2004 still I would pound SPARX until my my mouth was orange to get the day started....ahh the young years.
Big fan of the Amber. First brewery I found that brewed a true Alt IMHO. By Summer, do you mean the Kolsch?

Probably Nordeast. Next week it will be pumpkin ales for Halloween.

Going to try to track down some Surly Pina du Nord to pretend it's still warm outside (while keeping the apartment very warm).

I'm going to get some tallboys of Redd's Apple Ale and chicken fingers and stand on my patio so I can feel like TCF

I took a day trip up to Sonoma a few days after the Big Ten originally postponed the season. I saved a couple Russian River sours from the trip to have during the next game--whenever that would be.

Some Oktoberfest and pumpkin beers. When I'm full of beer, I usually switch to Windsor Diet. As someone mentioned earlier, as the game goes, so does my mood and drinking habits.

Big fan of the Amber. First brewery I found that brewed a true Alt IMHO. By Summer, do you mean the Kolsch?
Yes!!! its the best they make I think. We drink that by the gallons in the AK.

Top Bottom