What are you drinking for the game?

I don't mind busch light. I will not drink Budweiser. Busch is a great beer while using power tools and putting in dimmer switches. Takes the edge off ;)
I went to a weekend event in southern Iowa a few years ago. When I rolled up and asked what kinda beer they had, they dude goes, "We got BOTH kids: Busch AND Busch Light."

As for me, my drink of choice the past couple FB seasons has been Kentucky Mules with diet ginger beer and whatever bourbon I have on hand.

I went to a weekend event in southern Iowa a few years ago. When I rolled up and asked what kinda beer they had, they dude goes, "We got BOTH kids: Busch AND Busch Light."

As for me, my drink of choice the past couple FB seasons has been Kentucky Mules with diet ginger beer and whatever bourbon I have on hand.

My brother in law who got me hooked on busch light as my go to, is basically from Iowa. Its what they drink, which is meh, but whatever. It gets the job done eventually.

Celestial Seasonings 'Morning Thunder'. Black. :coffee:

Got wrangled into a project digging an 80' x 42" trench (not an ideal space for machinery) and i'm going to spend the better part of the day getting started on that. As thrilling as i expect the game to be i'm gonna need something to keep me from falling dead asleep in my chair after that.

Got wrangled into a project digging an 80' x 42" trench (not an ideal space for machinery) and i'm going to spend the better part of the day getting started on that. As thrilling as i expect the game to be i'm gonna need something to keep me from falling dead asleep in my chair after that.

Any home brewers out there? I've got a hazelnut brown that turned out pretty good and some saisons left from the summer. Then switch to Captain Morgan and Diet Dew when it's time to start the celebration 🤞

I hope this doesn't start a debate about labor unions but Surly Furious IPA, occasionally changing things up with my other go-to Bells Two Hearted IPA.

First time watching a game at TCF from home. Better match my usual tailgating routine. Strong Canadian Club and Coke’s until it’s time to walk to the stadium, then a beer for the trip.

I learned this decades ago.

Whisky on beer, never fear. Beer on whisky, pretty risky.

I like cheep beer in a 12 pack but I will drink ice cold vodka in shots or 3 shots in a 12oz of a mixed drink.

Typical routine:

Coors Light early - starting about 11:00 AM;
About 5:00 PM, just a little red wine (cab);
Quickly on to bourbon for pregame and during the game;

Vodka to end the day.

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!

OH $h!t, please drink a 12 to 16oz of Gatorade before bed. It will stop the dehydration of you nerves system and save you a massive head ach!

Friend TALON! - That goes to all the Gopher fans because when you win you'll stay up and celebrate more!

All jokes aside, Revitalyte is a locally owned company that you'll see all over Barstool and other places. Its sold at many liquor stores in the area. If you drink 1/2 before bed and 1/2 when you wake up...hangovers are much less severe or gone. STRONGLY RECOMMEND

I've got two liters of Spaten Oktoberfest and two liters of a local IPA called Green Monster. If things turn tragic then the uncle's homemade vodka is coming out.

Fresh coffee! I grow it!!

It will be 5:00 am in my part of the world!

80 feet ... by hand??? No way. Sorry, I'd tell them to get an excavator and then live with it and/or build back whatever it went over. They have small ones, attached to bobcat's.

Maybe I'm overreacting and that length isn't that bad ... just seems like a lot??

Thanks for your concern, friends. I'm an old pro, though... Doesn't even phase me. :)

I learned this decades ago.

Whisky on beer, never fear. Beer on whisky, pretty risky.
No, wait! Isn’t it the other way around? Whiskey before beer, you’re in the clear. Beer before whiskey, you’re in the vomitorium.

Beer before liquor ..... you're in the clear! Classic

Mich light :( Staying at the inlaws and that's what they have unless I go get something better.

Got a can of Bruery Vermont Sticky Maple Stout ready to go for garage tailgate grilling duty starting later! That might be all I’ll need today for beer.

Canyon Cream Ale from Crow Peak Brewery in Spearfish, SD.

Top Bottom